vikroon's missing..

Janvi pov,
   After all the teasing and me blushing of Vikroon overprotectiveness and kiss... We paved way to our class... All the way when I am walking I heard grasps and murmurings of people.. "look there .",she is Na?" ... " He was so hot..!",. "I miss him.." and not to forget some curses..." What does she have I don't" I heard murmurs like this ... Making me feel like I am not worth for him...
  "Oh baby... Leave that damn curses of them... They are speaking in their inferior feeling as they missed the handsome cricketer Vikroon... That's it..." Shreya consoled me ..
" Ah leave that.... And to be frank ... You look so homely and more beautiful in mangalsutra and this sindhoor...and moreover that kiss ... Here after no one will ever try to look you in a love or lusty way in college except your hubby.." smiley said smirking... making all of us laugh...
  Soon we reached our new class ... And I saw Atharva too ...we all chatted for long ignoring all the weird looks and  and took selfies alot..
  Soon our classes started and we were immersed in our studies...during our lunch time too I missed Aarav... He was  diing MBA even in different department  I will see him often.. and obviously during interval... But I couldn't this time...  I asked Atharva about this ...but he said he too didn't see him..
While we finished our lunch and all set to go to class ... Ahana clasped my wrist and explained that she wants to speak with me personally...
   We  said something to divert others and we secured a private place near the Veranda were no one walks that way so much...
"Okay...so what now..??" I asked adjusting my duppatta... And folding my arms near my chest...
"Actually..Jaan...Janvi..??" She shrugged...
I nodded her continue...
" Ya I need your help...??"...
She shrugged..
" Say ..." I said concernly because she makes it a way really making me fear...
"Ya.. you must have known... That I like Aarav ..so much...as friend and sometimes I like him more..." She shrugged and continued..
" I had a crush on him... Even though he is not so much close to me..he cares for everyone.. and his nature all attracts me and I like him so much.."
So is she???
"So??" I asked..
" On that day... When we  all went to coffee day to meet you and then to Aarav's home... You remember all left even you left after Vikroon picked you up..."
"Ya..." I shrugged...
"Af...after t... that....we went inside and even I thought of leaving... Thinking not to be burden for him... I went to take my bag laid on the couch ..and when I turned to leave .. isa w Aarav standing at the back of me..before I could even ask something he asked me... whether I have boyfriend or I live someone.. I nodded saying no...and then ...then ..." She shrugged little nervously...
"Then what happened..."I asked...
She closed er eyes took a moment...and her next word
shocked me..."He ...he kissed me...." She said biting her lip...
"Wh.what...?" I asked surprised..
"Yeah.. I can't deny that I like him too..but he kissed me and you obviously know I had a teenage love...but Aarav was my first kiss...I can't even push him...I gave up Janvi",...she said hoarsely..
  I don't know what to say..." Did you both crossed your limits..??" I asked..
Her head snapped up her eyss widened saying..." No..No...Janvi..we just kissed with our lips...and then ,..then he released me.. and told me to leave .." she said...
She then catched my hand ..."After that ,I didn't even see him... Or heard about him.. to be frank I developed a deep feelings on him after our kiss we shared...  I know you both are close with eachother...I love him Janvi... I need your help.. maybe I don't want all to happen at fast but... I want to know why he is upset... He was aggressive that time Janvi.. I think he is suffering from some emotional problems..,maybe he love some other girl also it's okay .. but I want her to be happy as before.. . I want to know why..??. could you...help me.." she said tears she'd her eyes. ..
I wiped it off. ."no problem and I definitely know he doesn't love anyone.. but let me say now.. I'll surely help you...!!!"I said convincing her and we reached our class.
  The rest of the day went like that of me thinking how Aarav can do like this...Aahana was really pissed... She is a modern girl but very reserved type...I don't know that I am gonna do..
  Soon I am at the end of my first  day..as soon the bell rang we packed our bags to leave.. when I saw Aarav standing near our class door...
"Hi buddy" I heard Atharva moving towards the door and hugged Aarav...
I see Aarav talking to Atharva and glancing us.. first I saw him seeing and then his eyes shifted to nervous Ahana who know playing with her fingers..  they both shared eye contact
 Ahana captured my hand ...and isaw some dear in her eyes...
And I captured her hand and gently squeezed it...
Aarav came near our place... And I feel Ahana shifting in her legs.. "I ... I'll be back..." Ahana said and walked off fast crossing Aarav...I tried to call her but she went fast.. she thinks aarav feels guilty of kissing her.. 
He came near us and wished  everyone... And even me... But seeing me his expression changed..
"Aarav...what happened to your cousin Mandeep... I didn't see him and Rahul..." Atharva voice made my heart beat in fear..
I see Aarav turned to see me...
" Ya he dropped out from college..  even Rahul too..." He said looking at me...I opened my bottle to drink water..
"Oh. . even I heard rumours like that..."Smiley said..
"He deserves it... But why..??" Shreya asked..
" Actually I heard rumours like there had been filed case  on Mandeep and Rahul... So they  dropped out from. College.."Atharva said...I choked out the water ..spitting out..
"Janvi... Don't me in a hurry" smiley said pattering my head
Ya they had been filed case and Mandeep has been sent to America for his higher studies and Rahul somewhere out of state.. " Aarav said..
After all they decided to move out to the campus... We slowly walked out of campus and I see Ahana waiting  with her bag.  .
  She need to go by cab sometimes it sometimes,but Sometimes she'll wait for Atharva to drop her... I think twice Aarav too had dropped her..
All were set to leave...smiley went off and Shreya and Atharva started to be in their own world.. ya they became so lovable after each and every fight..
."Janvi .. I need to speak with you.." Aarav said...
"Ya...ya" I said......before I could finish we saw Atharva coming at the back of us ...
" Buddy just can you drop Ahana in her home... I am going out with Shreya. " Atharva said scratchimg his neck...
Aarav thought for a moment and then said.."okay buddy say her to wait near the parking lot ... I'll drop her.."he said...