Did he too???

Vikroon's view,
     The moment Aruna bhabhi said about the atrocity of Adidhi ... I really got tensed....this mad girl..I went up and made sure Janvi's​ okay... I know mom was really upset seeing me after the break-up with Anupama...so I agreed that I'll marry soon so she started seeing bride for me...it was during that day my mom fixed a date with Adidhi before new year day night ..yes exactly the day first I saw Janvi and kissed her... I escaped from the date saying I had a official meet and drive fast to find myself in woods...even though no steps were taken to proceed our marriage..I think she took that seriously..
    She made Janvi ill.... After making sure that she'll eat something to regain her strength after her massive throw up... By sending light food to one our maid Preethi...
I searched for Adidhi the whole house even though mom and Dhi told not to take this a big issue... But I can't leave this as it like that....
    Then she'll take it for granted...
Atlast I found her at the backside of the lawn ... talking with those girls ...
   As soon she saw me ..",hey Vikroon..." She said seductively coming near me ...
And she hugged me . "Baby I miss you... We should plan to go for dinner
.." she said snuggling closer...
  Calm down Vikroon... She is your childhood friend and also my family and hers are so close with eachother... And her father helped my family alot after my Papa (dad) death...
"I need to speak to you personally.." I said softly..

"Okay baby... Shall we??" She asked hooking her hand on mine...
   I didn't say any thing except took her with me inside the house and inside the only room who didn't use often. ..it's my room ,gym...my elwork out place.  
   I gently closed the door and turned to face her but before I turn towards her ,she hugged me from backside ..."you know how much I missed you baby....".. she said seductively..
I removed her hands around me ...and turned to face her..."Say what you want and I would give you everything you need....even me" she said Keeping her hands on my cheek and caressing me..I pushed her away..

"Adidhi...stop all this right now" I said boiling in anger..and her eyes showing confusion
"Stop all this fuck...you know I am married now and Janvi is my wife...", Before I finish ...
" Stop saying that bit** name..." She shouted
  "Mind your words Adidhi ...you are talking about my wife... Mrs.Kohli" I said through gritted teeth..
   " Oh... Did your wife became that much important to you..." She smirked...
"She made a great spell to become important for you...so that you even started shouting your friend" she said like a whisper with tears in her eyes. .
Oh god... Cool down Vikroon ...I said myself..
"Adidhi it's not like that ... You are my friend...,a good partner ..but not my girl... I hope you understand... You are my friend. ...it doesn't mean I should leave my wife.."...I went near her and pattered her head. And walked ahead of her towards the other side...
  " Janvi came only for me...and now I am responsible for her.." I said..
I didn't know what made me speak like that but really u spoke from my heart..
"No ... she is not the girl for you... She  is fat,not pretty much...she can't even understand and live in your world Vikroon..."..
" I know she is different..she may not be perfect in structure as model...but ..but she part of my life now... My wife..and today as a captain I won the world cup because of her and only her..." I said ...
"She made my life colourful ..you know I was mentally upset  I after my break-up with Anupama .....and I speak and laugh today is because of a her... She made me forget things ..."
   I feel her hand on mine...
"Do.. do you love her Vikroon??" She asked....
   Do I...???
" I ... I..." I shrugged... AM I ??
" Your choking of words ....say how much you love her...!! Don't you dare to say that you love her in front of me ... I just can't digest. " She said smirking...
   "What..?" The words came out before she finished...
" Yes ...it's clearly plastered on your face saying you love her deeply...I think u didn't deserve that love".. she said hoarsely...
"Sorry Vikroon ... I thought she is not enough for you and you don't love eachother​... But she proved it wrong by doing what I asked to do... I thought you don't love her.. but even you proved wrong. ." she said chuckling...

     I came here to prove her wrong but now she confused me... Now I can only see Janvi everywhere ... Oh shit ..
   She catched my hand and made me turn....
" I am sorry... For interfering in your life... I thought you don't like or love her... So...so..." She whimpered...
   " I w..won't come again to your life...and disturb you..." She said and hugged me ."Adidhi...!!!"..
...but I didn't make any step to move,ecmxceot to say her name...."but I don't think I can forget you easily... I can't leave you..." ..