I love you dammmnit!!

Janvi's view';
" Agreement of divorce... First that didn't make sense unless I saw the highlighted name on the registered paper

Legal
Vikroon Kohli
And
Janvi Vikroon Kohli..."

The paper was a great shock to me that I stuck and stood There for more than a hour...
Then quietly I took the envelope thinking it can be send by our enemies too...
Thinking Anupama I took to see the sender id...
It's Shaurya Kuranna
Vikroon's best friend... I know how they are bonded

.So it's Vikroon's choice...

"Did you hate me so much Vikroon ...that you planned to divorce me as only three more months more for our first year Marriage anniversary..?" I whispered myself...
He planned and did this... According to law a Husband and wife can take divorce after a year of Marriage life

"If this is what you want....then I'll give it to you.." I said wiping my tears searching for pen....
Time passed but I sat on couch in living room..just with the divorce papers.
The paper was a mutual consent divorce that if I sigh it ...it's sure I am gonna be far away from him the moment I sign it ... I fingers holded the pen but it shivered
I cried the whole day...and after sometime I took up a decision...
I went upstairs packed my clothes....and took the papers and reached the terrace...

So it's Vikroon's choice...and if this he want... Let him have it...
I was watching the sky and all the memories of our life flashed....let it be if this gives happiness to him. Then I'll be happy too...but my love for him will be hidden ...yes if he really want this divorce then surely I'll hide my love forever...
The sun started setting and moon appeared today ...the day before new year everyone will be happy thinking of how to welcome the forthcoming year ....yet me here worrying about my life how its gonna change tomorrow... How I am going to face my parents??? Again tear formed in my eyes and had their way...
I sat down with my back supported by the wall behind and my legs enclosed in a way that I am hugging them close to my chest...with my uncombed loose hair ..flying in air...seeing the moon...
I sat there for hours crying and staring at the moon ....only a light was lit above me...and I was surrounded by darkness... I am to afraid of dark but today this pain is so much darker to me other than this paper beside me...
I heard crackers sounds and some boys are shouting in their terrace from a very long away distant house...I can see them but hope they can't see me...
Time passed and my eyes started to drool.... suddenly a horn sound made me jump in the place ..I stood up and leaned out to see Vikroon's car waiting for the main gate to open and security running towards gate to open it
...
I backed myself back to the position I was before...but stood there instead of sitting ...I bend took the papers and stared at it again...
"Tonight is the end of my love life and will be a great life..and at the strike of new year Vikroon will have his freedom." I said seeing the paper ....
"Jaan .... Where are you???" I heard Vikroon's voice....and he called me again..
Then his voice was off as I know he would be changing his clothes with a minute shower... as soon as he enter home...
And I also know always Vikroon will call my name loudly as soon he entered the house even though I'll be in kitchen just a few feet away from him...
I gritted my teeth to control my sobs as I heard his voice nearing me...and looked down the floor waiting for him to arrive
"Jaan..."
His voice boomed with the sound of footsteps nearing me..

"Ooi paagal..." Now his voice was so near and. I raised my head to meet his eyes...
"I am searching you all around the house and you are being here...
Didn't you hear me calling your name? And where the fish your mobile is??? I called you several times" He asked...
And I again saw the ground ..and nodded 'NO'...
"HEY... What happened?? Are you not well"he asked and came towards me with his hand raised ...I know what he is gonna do next ...he is gonna touch me...but I don't what that...