CALL ME VIKROON!!!

Vikroon pov,
       I hope it's not dream... It's never gonna be ....I am kissing Janvi and se is too.  Okay I can't say it's a perfect kiss .. or even a peck because..  our half side of our lips were only touching... But I a on cloud nine ..
But I told her to turn that side ..but why did she turn it all of a sudden.
  Did she do that intentionally...
Did she wants the same. ..  what I want....?....
Shit .. Vikroon control your self...
I am now in the Middle of the  seats arranged below the stage .. my heaven. .. the place gave my Angel's better half....
I was talking with the team and others....
And from the corner of my eyes I see Janvi too speaking with some people ... today is the wonderful day in my life .. that I won't forget ... anytime...

20 minutes back.,
After instructing
   My eyes fixed on her as we stood with either of our lips... Touching.  And our breathing on either skin.... 'Why is this so true.  ?' my heart asked. .
'shut Idiot just live the moment', my brain said..
To my dismay it's just like a peck not even our lips touching wholly .. just half of her touched half of mine.  
But even though a kiss is a kiss. . I find our eyes lock as soon purips meet and I saw her eyes widened just a second and she closed her eyes.  Shit.  . Again I am doing this ...the moment I felt like this. . I released her and my hold . 
The crowd around us clapped and cheered conveying their wishes....

   Flashback ends.  
  "Congratulations bhaiya..." I came back to senses by Kavin's approach .....
"Yeah thanks Kavin . ." I said and hugged him...
Kavin is also like Abhishek .. but Abhishek is little elder than me...but Kavin is my junior in my school.   And even junior in cricket club sponsored by my school...where I was trained..he would be there always in my matches during my  matches I attended during school  days..he keeps on saying he likes me very much . He knows how to behave during my aggressive timings...he is smart too...
  However his parents were struggling to in making him to do well in academics..than cricket... alas ..now he is now in good position in an international product after doing his MBA....
He is much like a small brother to me...and .. moreover one of those people whom I don't wanna miss their relationship in my life. .
  "Bhaiya...how was this surprise..." He asked enthusiastically...
"Accha ... Really great Chottae bhai ( small brother . )..."  I said.. 
" You are lucky to get a wife like Janvi...she is the best one to handle you .. she is the best one for you even as a pair... Even your origin , languages differ... but you both understand each other just with a nod or stare..  oh god..  I saw the love you both share just with eyes. " He stopped and smiled inwardly...
" Yes bhai ... I know you love her so much and she too loves you ...to be frank  I too want a live in my life like you both share. . .okay...  Bhai I have some work .. catch you .." he said and left my hand...

   For a minute I stood there without any move...  He said I love her absolutely I love her .. that's true...
   I know it's clearly visible on my face ...I love Janvi...and that's what even Kavin said.  But he told Janvi too loved me... Is it true.   I see the care she shows me...I know she is affectionate to all and to me. Sometimes I even thought of having all her affection,love and care only for me. ..and for my kids... Mainly  me... If she gives all to me....her heart , soul and. Body.  To me.   I will give her anything.   Today I am damn sure that no one can ever replace her place in my life.   As my love and to beloved. .
   I was staring at Janvi she was standing alone and so I took the opportunity to go near her..
  I was on my way to her when a waiter stopped and I see them having conversations.... I was eager what she was asking for. .  But it vanished as soon when I see her taking a glass from the tray the waiter was holding... I paced so quickly because the very next moment I was near her and stopped her from taking the glass holding her hand....
" You leave..." I said facing the waiter... And he saw me like I said a bad word...
"But Vikroon.... Ji... I am thirsty..." I heard Janvi's voice....oh this woman is making me crazy...
"I said leave" now my voice was stern that made him flinch back a little and he moved. 
" Vikroon ji...." I heard Janvi's voice stuttering...
I turned to face her... because till now she was back of me...as in force of stopping her take the drink u came in middle of her bad that idiotic waiter...
I see Janvi face my angel..eyeing her fingers....saying she is nervous maybe I think of because of those matter...
I calmed myself and holded her chin and lifted her eyes so that I can see her....
  " Say now...what you want.  " I asked softly...
"No.nothing...I mean ...I was th...thirsty...." She shivered... Oh god...
"Thirsty enough to drink vodka...???" I asked and she saw me gulping her salaiva... Damn this girl makes me fall for her innocence, beauty and by her valuable expressions...
"Ah....what vo...vodka...?" She asked stunned...
"Yes Jaan... It's a hot drink.  " I said...
" I thought ... thought..." She shivered...so my guess is right she won't drink   and that all those happened  the day before new year..flashed my mind.......
I kicked away my kinkery thoughts and rubbed her cheek...
" Be here I'll be back with the drink...."...I said and she nodded ...
I turned back and walked towards the serving area pushing my guests aside...... In my way suddenly the while light in the hall went off sending us to darkeness...
Before me expecting the light to come back....a hand gripped my arm and I felt my legs move... indicating that someone is dragging me...
  Before I could check on who is doing that.. .we came to the spark of light and there u see the one who dragged me... there it's that Anupama...
I took away my arm harshly...
"What are you doing Miss. Anupama Sharma..???."I asked
And she blinked looking me twice.. and closed her eyes
"What is happening here...??"
She asked
"What you mean .  What's happening...??? Can't you see they are arranged a party for congratulating me and my wife..." 8 said casually adjusting my blazzer. 
"Fuck don't ever mutter those words ...which doesn't mean anything...." She said and continued..
"Veer babe ...she is not the one for you    ...  You are doing all this to make me  jealous...right...you can love  only me ..see the way that idiotic Janvi is. .... She doesn't know anything about you...  . She Doesn't even know to kiss you dammmnit...."... She shouted at the top of the voice...and I see her cry...
"Jealous....my foot...Mind your words Anupama... And I won't even see you as a woman but also   slap the shit out of you right here...   "  I said.   And my stern angry voice made her flinch...