Holi invite!!

Janvi's pov,
This man behaves strange Sometimes... I already told Aarav and now I called him again and explained Vikroon will drop me there..
After ten minutes he called me ...
Abhishek was there too .. he drived the car where me and Vikroon seated behind..
"Give me your phone..."he said

I gave him mine and after sometime ..he returned back..
"When you finish your interactions with them call me and I can call you anytime .. beware of that.. "
"Okay .."I told
When we reached there I bid good bye and got of the car..
I crossed the road and reached there..
I heaved a huge sigh and went inside..
As usual cafe coffee day has only some people here and there..
I spotted Shreya there... As soon as she to did she jumped up and ran straight towards me... hugged me like dragging me to her..
"Hi darling... You really didn't say anything to me .. you idiot" she said shouting..
She released me and then Ahana hugged me ...after our warm embracing welcome... We went and sat down in a place ...and they started asking random questions
But some how I managed...
"So it's because of him you were lost during new year night Na???" Ahana asked smirking..
Actually I was spiked on my drinks by My and Rahul... Only me and Aarav know this incident...
As soon I heard Ahana question I don't know what to answer .. instead to stare Aarav...he behaves so formal..he spoke well in phone calls.. but now after seeing me infront of him ... He behaves differently...
We are chatting for 1hour but still now he only asked me " How are you..?"..
After somewhat explaining blah blah blah....
We finished our talks and planned to leave to Aarav home.. as we can't be out in a cafe for hours..
We planned to leave I tried to call Vikroon...but it was engaged.. so we went to his house...
It was nearly four at noon... Soon everyone started to leave....Atharva and Shreya went out for a movie ...at last only me,Ahana and Aarav was there...
"Are continuing your second year... It's gonna be started by 15days... So what you are planning..."...Aarav asked after a long time..
"Yep I don't know!!!".
"You should Jaanu baby... We need you to consider this "...Ahana said pleading me
.."I'll try.."before I finish phone vibrated..
"Is it your darling husband " Ahana said in a kidding tune..
"Yes..",
I said blushing before I could pick up the call
..Ahana took the phone from my hands and started running behind the sofa where we three have been sitting.
"Ahana stop it and give my phone back.....I need to pick it up"... I said.. running behind her..
"I'll do that for you baby... " She said and without warning she took the ringing phone.and Vikroon's voice bhoomed the room

" Ah.. Jaan.. ny work here is over ..so if your ready now I would pick you up!!" He said casually where I see Ahana smirking..
",Yeah... But I am in my friend's home .."
"Okay baby ... message your address" he said..
Did he call me baby.."okay..!", Is all I said.. and hung up..
I think he is in someother mood..
And he hung up..
"Oh oh... Are you Jaan for him.. so sweet and he even called you baby"..
She said winking... making me blush..
"Aarav address???" I asked.. he took my phone and typed his address...and gave it back.. not even uttering any word...
After some time .. when I am waiting for Vikroon... When Ahana went inside to take her phone...where me and Aarav are in garden..his house is huge like Vikroon's...
"Aarav why are you not speaking with me ". .I asked.
"No nothing like that.."..he shrugged..
"No ..you are behaving different.."
"No Janvi ... It's not like that..." He shrugged again..
"Aarav..?" This time I raised my voice and stepped to move from there, but before I could move he catched my hand
"Janvi it's not like that...it's different seeing you in sindhoor and mangalsutra... That's all.." he said smiling ...
"What???"...
"Yeah..."he said and started laughing... and starting running
"You..." I said and started chasing him.. . around the lawn
Suddenly I see a dark light.. oh shit it's a car from​ opposite side nearing me...oh shit in a fraction of second I stopped on my track and the next second I heard a car door open sound and in next second I am dragged into a familiar arms and I'm familiar scent...I opened my eyes
It's Vikroon..
After a tight hug ...he released me

. In a second his face changed from concern to anger..
"Why the heck are you running around..." I flinched at his words...
"I ..I was chasing.. Aarav ..".. ,I said choking..
"Hi Mr . Vikroon Kohli....I am Aarav Singh " I heard Aarav voice behind Vikroon... Vikroon turned to see him.. they both greater each other... interuppted by Ahana voice... She came running towards Vikroon and asked for handshake.. at first I took it easy.. but this Ahana didn't even thought of leaving Vikroon hand ...
After giving her "He is my husband look" she left his hand...
It may be little over but you know ...I can't see any girl with my husband..
After greeting again we left..
It was nearly 7 when I entered the car... Vikroon was the one who drived it...
We reached home by 8.30...our drive was completely silent...when I entered the living room...

I told him I would prepare food but h denied so we ordered outside ..

After our dinner we went back to room...he was working in his laptop..I kept the milk near the table of his side.. when I turned to leave he holder my wrist and started speaking..
"Janvi .. tomorrow Evening we are going to Maa's house...as part of holi celebration... Maa thought of calling you ...and I know she would have forgot.. " he said and pulled so now I am sitting on the bed opposite to him so our faces our inches away..,," so apart of Kohli's family.. I invite Mrs.Kohli ..
To be part of it" ...his voice changed from casual to soft... Oh god...now the only sound was our breathing...in this room..why can't I react when I see him .I can feel his stare on me intensely...and me to him ...
We stared eachother and now I see his eyes shift downwards... To my lips..he further moved closer and me closed my eyes .. I can't stop him.
Because... because.. I ...I ...I don't know...before I could react I feel his breath flaring on my cheek,his hand on my neck...I know he is closer to me ...why can't I push  him and move  away...
  I feel him stressing my neck forward...oh he is going to do that....
But all I feel is his lips on forehead...
"Good night..Biwi(wife)..." He uttered and in next minute I lost his touch on me ... I opened my eyes to see him shutting down his laptop and I realised how I am sitting ..I quickly stood up and went to the balcony...
    I could feel fresh tears hitting my cheeks.." I acted like a playgirl...how do you expect that this famous cricketer who dated many models would kiss me...and I gave up surrendering​ myself to his touch"...but the thought of me not satisfying his need made me feel like dying

.. why Is it because I fall for him or do i already fallen in love with him...!!!!
Is this CALLED LOVE!!!!!
....