Vikroon's Ex

Vikroon's view,

         It was evening ,but still she is on her phone talking.... talking.... talking....
Ooof...These girls have really big mouth...
      When it was seven in the evening she came inside with a bright smile on her face ...
  "Your story has a great value.... As you said all are in owe and in eagerness so they didn't go deep into anything .." she said with a bright face..
"Hmm,...". I sighed. .. Whenever I hear her saying it's a story I really feel guilty.. I really want to confess it but I can't I don't know why???I don't want to get a bad impression from her...

   We then chatted for few times... And ate dinner .. 
"Tomorrow our flight is early morning..At seven.. be ready by five and wake me up .. "I said and laid on my side ..
"Okay, good night"she said and laid on hers.. not to forget the four pillows​ inbetween us...Soon sleep consumed me.

***Next day,
    We boarded the flight with other players and their wives children
.. as I was injured i took the late flight to reach Australia so I can't introduce her to anyone..
   Now she became close with Reshmi(Yuvan's wife) and Tanya (Pandya wife) . So that she really forgot me total and only being with them from the time of waiting till boarding in airport.
    But seating arrangement made her sit with me ... I know she is new in flying in plane but the reaction she gives when the airhostess says to wear your seatbelts ...Her face will fall off and she'll start making childish faces making me laugh...
"Don't be afraid ..." I said controlling my laughter...
"Don't laugh Vikroon ji... You got adapted with flying from here and there.. but this for me is new"she said fearfully.
I catched her hand and interwined mine with her ...
"Okay... I feel boring ...So We'll talk about something..Fine..Like you we ask about each other questions ..."I exclaimed..
" I thought you'll make me come out of this fear ,but you are thinking only about your entertainment"she said sadly... I was like going to laugh at any time."haarae I am saying for you only..... If we divert our mind in some other things we'll get our current situation...Fine!" I said hoarsely..
  My speech has effect on her her because she smiled...
"Fine!!! Only true answers..Who will start ....?" She said
"Let me...!!!Hmmm who is your best friend?" I asked
"Kaavya, she is my lovable school best friend ,she is living in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu "...She said quickly...
Thank god she didn't say any boy's name or that Aarvu or some that bastard name!....Why I feel so insecure when she talks about other boys... Only this girl makes me to think like this...
"Now you... Let me ask you...Hmmm..Whose is your favourite heroine?" She asked .
"Hmm.. I like old actress Madhubala .... Her acting, passion and she is beautiful ..." I exclaimed
"Oh... Hmm ..",I see her saying winking and biting her lip....She is not exactly my taste but something
'Chikku please don't let your thoughts go  there '....I said to myself..
"Okay now yours, who is your favourite music director..?" I asked changing subject
"I love A.RRahman very very much... He is the man of my peace... His songs are my pain killer, happiness and all" she said closing her eyes...
  We kept on asking questions in that way I came to know about her more and I hope she too..
    We spend nearly a hour of questioning each other..
"Are you feeling disappointed because you were nearly five days in Australia but I didn't take you outside .. because of my plays and practices...So are??"I shrugged..
"No ,no ...Nothing like that .. not a big disappointment ...It's all part of .."she said smiling ... But I can see some disappointment in her eyes...

...

Janvi's view,
        We reached Delhi airport by 9am ... After checking and all we went out of airport... I am see a mass crowd welcoming Indian team they even took Aarti ( a Indian tradition of welcoming people with the mixture of tumeric and vermillion..) ... The crowd was so much that we were crushed eventhough the airport officers , securities and police were there surrounding us.. all over that media.. they kept on their tracks of asking questions of our marriage ....All through this Vikroon never left my hand ... He catched it tightly..And answerd all the questions... Some in hindi and some in English...
One of the reporter asked "Sir a photo ??"
"Yeah..."he said looking at me...
I was wearing a simple orange kurthi top , legging and a duppatta.. but u can't do anything ... But just nodded
..
He kept his hand on my waist ... His touch always makes me off from surroundings.. we posted for the photo and we were carefully lead to the car... Abhishek was waiting there ..  He came forward and gave a big  manly hug to Vikroon...
"Sir as an Indian I am Really proud of you.... Thank you so much Kohli ji"he said enthusiastically and released him
"And this as your manager "he said raising his hand for a handshake "good job sir!!" .. Vikroon took it and said laughing "thank you Abhishek..."
And then Abhishek returned towards me ... "Welcome Mrs Kohli"he said smiling..
   I raised my eyebrow and now he smiled scratching his head..
"Sorry... Welcome Janvi "he said and opened the car door...
He is such a cool person...
We went to our home .. before reached there Maa was there welcoming us....And Bruno too... Maa prepared mutton biryani for Vikroon because it's his habit of eating what his mother cooks after playing..She was really happy of Vikroon's success and commitment of our relationship.
She went home by 4 on due to some work.... Vikroon was sleeping in his room...
     I am taking clothes for laundry,I was lost in my thoughts as I am meeting my friends tomorrow in a cafe., when I hear door bell ringing... .
I went to the door and opened and I saw a unexpected person there..With the security requesting  that person to leave as no one should enter this house without Vikroon or my permission...
    That person was none other than the great super model Anupama Sharma...Wait not only a model ..
.But Vikroon's ex girlfriend​..
  She removed her sunglasses ..
And smiled "won't you call me in?"
   She asked.

   What should I do now!!!!

Hahha.  New entry of ex of Janvi's husband...
Is she here to apologize Vikroon and make him fall for her again??? Or Vikroon realise he is in love with some one else...!!!!
    Please comment your thoughts and vote...
Your comments are boost for me...
Love you all!!!