Janvi's love Confession!!!

Janvi pov,
        I think I have to find a solution for this  ..... Even after his blabbering ...he drifted to sleep ...but I couldn't....
I was really confused...
Being with him.... It gonna be a year...
In a month or two for me... And he ....he said he already knew me even before I know him.... He kissed me, followed me,rescued me..atlast married me....
I don't know when I drifted to sleep ....
I felt really warm having him in my arms....always I was the one who will be enclosed in his arms....but I have him...in mine....

Even with these problems and confusion in my mind.... I loved thisq moment
.....and I love you too Vikroon....
I slowly kissed his hair.... When he crawled more closer to mine...

The  more we are together is the more I love my life....

I feel a irking sensation on my neck.... ..in a irritation I opened my eyes , Vikroon was continuously rubbing his face on my neck due to some difficulty.... I observed clearly when I noticed that he was lying prominently on his right side more...some days back he complained about his discomfort in his arms due to sleeping prominently on one side....as he is a cricket player he uses his both arms equally for work out and for his bating and bowling techniques.... I have to make him lie flat now...

I hugged him tightly  as I  turned him slowly like a mother trying to make a infant lie flat from her arms...he lied flat .... But my hands were blocked between his head and pillow.... He was in deep sleep ... I slowly moved my hand and made space lying flat making a distance between....

I turned  saw Vikroon and I searched for my phone.... It was in the floor where I was pinned to the wall when Vikroon was asking me to kiss him...
I went and picked up my phone .... It was 7.30in morning....oh I didn't even feel it was morning due to a long and late night....
I saw Vikroon lying there with his bare upper body ....when last night scenes flashed....
"I shouldn't leave it like that.... I have to find out Reason for Vikroon yesterday behaviour. ....

I opened our room door went out and closed behind ....
Then went to kitchen to prepare a lemon juice for him to clear his head from alcohol ....but stopped in middle thinking for him to wake up rather than me waking him....
I prepared a coffee for me .... It is always my dearest friend compared to anyone in this world....
I sat down on the sofa with my cup of coffee ....the aroma to my nose  and
sip of  coffee in my tongue....gave a idea...
I quickly picked up my phone and called Vikroon ji's all known one and only all rounder Abhishek...
He took the call in three to four ring...
"Hello behan ji....(sister)!!" He exclaimed...
"Hello bhai...I want to know what happened yesterday?"I went straight to the point. .
"Yesterday..... What yesterday?" He tried showing it common ...but his stutter was enough to prove... something is wrong....
"Abhishek...bhai ... Truth!"  I uttered...
"Janvi....behanji ....." He stuttered and I hummed for him to continue....
"Behanji ...vo..... yesterday.... when Vikroon sir was about to leave to home ...he  was waiting in the lobby for some security clearance .... when Miss Anupama Sharma came there..
. I really don't know what happened or they talked...but Vikroon sir was very angry after her approach that he roared me to pull her out and asked me to drop him in home......then.... then...." He said and again shrugged....
"Then what?" I asked after a but if silence
.....he said..
"He asked me to leave after I dropped him....then he called me again and.....and asked me to buy his champagne bottle. . ... Believe me Janvi he stopped drinking after your marriage....but yesterday he called me and asked....and I don't have anything other than to respect his order.  .."
He shrugged...

I thought for a while.... And then a thing striked me...I have to do this....

" Abhishek bhai.... I need Anupama's address ....I have to see her now...."
I exclaimed....
"Wh...what..... ?" He asked...
"I need to see her....and talk to her....make things clear ..." I said...
"No....no...no Janvi.... If Vikroon sir come to know is about this... he'll be more angry....". . He said....
"Abhishek bhai....are you gonna say or....I will ask someone else...." I ordered and he shrugged a bit...
"I'll be back in a minute.  ." He said.  And I heard some moving sound the other side....hope so he is searching....
"It's in my ipad .... Just a second" he exclaimed and I hummed...