1st wedding anniversary!

Janvi's point of view,

"Retrograde amnesia...????." Ahana shouted ....

I was in our home ... I came back from hospital soon after the morning when Vikroon gained his consciousness....I was staying away from Vikroon for almost 24hours.....yes...what work do I have when he itself doesn't remember me....in these 24hours ....I made my decision clear to leave Delhi and move to Chennai.... staying here will only make his life hard...

Flashback
I came home and showered ....all the places smell Vikroon's face....I sat down on the couch...when I thought of seeing atleast Vikroon's photos ...so I searched my phone....when I got my phone I sat down on the sofa
Suddenly I saw a ping sound on my phone indicating unseen messages...
I opened my WhatsApp ...there I saw Vikroon's message.... I quickly opened the message.... It was in the form of video.....I pressed and it opened
"Jaan..." He said ...it was like a view of him driving....his face was very fearful and tensed....he spoke to me as he drived....
"Janvi....it's me your love...I don't know what is gonna happen to me...I am struck her... I can't stop the car....it's really out of control...I don't know whether I'll be safe or not....but one thing is true.... I love you and I'll always be with you.... Don't worry just believe I'll come back to you..... Love you.... Take care of our family.... Janvik" he said and kissed the phone soon the display fanished off.
I again cried...
"I love you too...." I cried and kissed my phone....
He really loved me alot....
"Come back to me" ....

Flashback ends...

Present time*....

I need to be away from him...I was packing my things when Abhishek brought my friends Ahana, Smiley and Aarav....( Except Shreya and Atharva. Because now she did in Kerala and Atharva went to Punjab for their holidays.....)

"Reterogade amnesia....?????What does that even mean ....?" Atharva asked...
" We know what exactly this means Aarav" Ahana said ...
I didn't care about their conversation as I started packing my clothes...
"Then explain na??" Atharva huffed...
"Okay listen....it's a memory loss due to a blow or trauma caused in the brain region....it mostly happens when the head region is hurt....some people will go to coma...or some others lose a part of their life's memory like few months or years..."Smiley said

Followed by Ahana
"But . ..in case of Vikroon. ... He forget a period of if one and half period whereas Janvi and Vikroon gait married only for a year" she said.. I was packing my toiletries when I heard her last line...
" A year...." I whispered
"Eh wait...." Smiley shouted....
"What the hell idiot ....you are shouting like this?" Ahana asked Smiley...
"Janvi and Vikroon are going to celebrate their first anniversary ...April 6th " she said.
I blinked my tears. ..
We are gonna celebrate our first anniversary. .....in just three weeks. more ...
"Smiley...." I heard Abhishek voice at back... It was like a warning tune... I turned and saw all the four standing like statue.... I walked towards Vikroon's wardrobe and took one of his shirt and pants....
I then walked towards Abhishek and gave him the clothes...
"Go change the clothes....the one you are wearing is stained with Vikroon's blood ....and you people please stay out a moment I'lI change my dress....''
I said .... And all nodded to leave...

After my conversation with doctor .... I convinced myself to stay out from Vikroon's life...I expressed my feeling to stay away from Him .... Despite their objections ...I made them realise that it is the only way ...to make Vikroon recover soon....I need to convince them as this is the best way because of I am there near him he will ask who am I and why I am there with them moreover I can't bear the words of "who are you?" From his mouth
...
I took bath wrapped myself with towel then came out and walked towards my wardrobe... I opened my wardrobe where I saw my wardrobe is also filled with Vikroon's clothes ... My mind played a bunch of memories from Vikroon helping me to shift my clothes here to the costly saree he surprised me with ...
My hands involuntarily took his shirt....I slowly wored it seeing my reflection in the mirror . Just the touch of clothe a spark radiated in me.....I held the collar and smelled his scent...."I love you Vikroon...." I uttered and hugged myself and laid in the bed .... I continued crying and I don't know how but I fell asleep ....
A sudden jerk made me come out of sleep and I sat abruptly in confusion... I had slept for ten minutes ..just ten minutes..... I stood up undressed my self ...folded his shirt and packed it with my luggage....