Vikroon's made up story,?

Janvi's view,
         All media's first line was "Victory​ of India " and "Vikroon's marriage " ......
      All news about us was saying the same ,that we met in new year party followed by annual day and then love marriage.
   I was lost in my research in various websites and I don't know what time it actually was.
I feel butterflies in my stomach .
I am hungry.. I see the time it's past 1...
Oh god I am in this gadget for nearly 3 hours...  I switched off my tab and went to take bath . When I went inside bedroom I see Vikroon still in his world of sleep.. this man looks so peaceful while sleeping.. but when he is in his play.. you'll​  see an angry and tempted man always .. I don't know why he gets angry that much.. while I was thinking this I see  shift in his bed from here and there and restricted due to the pillows between Which was kept inbetween us ..I went near him took all the pillows so that he can sleep occupying the whole bed...
   I took shower for about thirty minutes and dressed into a kurthi top and paleso pants and came out . I took my phone to see 'n' number of missed calls I silently took my phone and came out of bedroom pacing slowly..I didn't used my phone because I was really tired yesterday.
I see Maa's missed call first .. I called her and she picked in second ring.
"Maa..
  How are you?"
"Fine beta,how are you and chikku?"
She call her son Sometimes "chikku " sweet Na?
"Ah Maa ,we are fine ,he is still sleeping?"
"I know about him ,how he'll behave after match...  And beta I am really happy that he was the main reason for the victory" she said her voice filled with content.

"Yes Maa , even I am happy.." I exclaimed
"He really did very well of announcing your relationship to the world... That makes me more happy of having son like Vikroon than cricketer.."...I don't know what to say... She is really happy and ofcourse me too.
"Okay beta .. have a good day . I just called you for asking your being there... I hope all is fine...,take care"
"Bye Maa" I hunged up..

"Whom you are talking to?" I heard Vikroon's voice at back of me .. I turned to see him yawning...
  I started laughing by his condition.. eyes are still sleepy,hair is completely out of place tousled here and there his face is completely childish from yawning..
"Why are you laughing ?"... He asked
"No-no thing.."
"Okay I understood why you are laughing ... Them whom where you talking with?", He asked again
"It's Maa.."... I thought of continuing ..."vik--.." but he stopped me..
"Okay I'll freshen up you order something ... And start eating I'll  join you!"he said ... And I nodded
  **
After 30minutes...,we are in the little dinning in the room .. we both where eating ... This time I should ask him.
"Vikroon ji ,ab-about the news saying about our marriage  .." I shrugged...
  "Continue "was all he said without raising his head from plate...
" I mean ... Mean..." Oh I am choking on my words...
I feel a warm hands on mine... I turned to see Vikroon catching my hand..
"Why you feel afraid to talk to me.. till a hour before you were casually talking with me ..Then what happened suddenly"he asked softly .. i am really taken back by his soft voice..
  "No it's not like that. .. ji . ...Why
I should be afraid ... To speak to my friend.. "I said smirking..
He smirked and his mouth lighted with laughter.. " Then what???" He asked
   " The whole world is now talking about us and our marriage... How did you come with that story... ??" I too asked him in curiousty...
    How dare he thought I am afraid​ to speak with him...I just don't know how to ask....

  "Story???What story...?" He asked confusedly
"What you mean by what ... I am saying about the story that build up saying we met in party,then collegeday function and then had lov-love marriage ... All????... "
      He was silent for few seconds then he told " yeah .. I think that will be better . . Because we can't say the truth" without seeing my eyes...
  "Yes we can't ,but you would have told arrange marriage right .?.."

"No if I say it's arrange marriage then the question arise how come being a north Indian I married a south Indian girl.."

   Ya he is right..
"Okay..
When you came with this store" I asked...
" Hmmm,before coming here I gave the details to Abhishek ..So he is the one who execute this one"  I huffed..

"But anyways the concept of imaginary meeting and stuffs was good " I said smiling...And was interuppted by my phone.

Vikroon pov,

      She went to pickup her phone as it was ringing  not before saying 
"But anyways the concept of imaginary meeting and stuffs was good "
Does she really don't know what happened on new year night...
Or is she acting...
No she no need to act like that...
She really don't know what happened that time..
    I am a selfish man who stole a kiss from the girl when she is unconscious...She even told she don't she didn't even had a boyfriend.. so I hope I am her first..

To be frank. This thought really made me happy saying I am her first..But Janvi, you know my story of our meeting on new year , college day are true ... Except our marriage​ was based on love..
    My thoughts were disturbed by her phone ringing again...
I went inside to see her watching her phone but nnot picking up
    ...." Why are you not picking your phone?" I asked her .
She flinched at my sudden voice.."That---that is it's my friend Shreya calling" she said
" Okay pick up and speak" I told
"No they would be asking about our marriage only...As no one knows because we made it secret..." She said
"Okay ,now I announced right say ...What I made official itself the same build up story"I really can't say it's story.. it's true...
"No one would believe .

,My college friends know that I didn't love anyone"she said staring the floor..
"I think what news I gave media is something not questionable .. it's really believable"I told her .

Yes no one could make up questions...
"No even new year it's okay ... Because even I don't have any idea what happened as that Mandeep spiked my drink ,but annual day....." She. Shrugged and the continued " Aarav was with me the whole day, accompanying​ me .. how can I say him I met you  that  day... I hope only for a hour or two.. I am away from him"  looking into my eyes..
   Oh that bastard I forgot him... The one who always irritates me I don't know why may be because of Janvi talking about or to him always.,.
"See they won't question you often call up and say the same of our meetings and marriage.. that's it .. "
    "okay..., "Is all she said and picked up try phone and went to Balcony..
   This girl is typically going to be the different one I have ever seen...

How was this chapter..
? Comments your thoughts...
And vote,,!!!