Counting Down The Minutes

Camila's PoV

"Cabello!" I turned around and saw Mendes running towards my vehicle as I stepped out of it Monday morning.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, scratching my forehead, gathering my books under my arm and closing the door.

"Transfer," he shrugged and played with his backpack straps, "Scorpions offered me a better position so I'm just checking out the school all day before I actually begin here."

"You go to ViewBelle?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrow. "I didn't know you played for the Mustangs."

"Well you never gave me the chance," Mendes snapped back as we started to walk side by side into the school building, "anyway, it's done."

I shrugged and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. Once inside the building, I stopped at my locker. It was still quite early and half the students were probably still getting out of bed – including Lauren. I had only come early so I could work on last minute Lit that I hadn't managed to do over the weekend. Lauren was the only thing on my 'to do' list and 'do' her I did.

"So care to show me around?" Mendes smiled, leaning against the locker beside me.

"I don't like you," I looked up at him, "so why do you bother trying?"

He shrugged but never budged. "Come on Camila, it's early, no ones really here yet, it won't take you very long to give me a tour."

"I'm busy." I grabbed the books I needed and slammed my locker shut.

"Well where are you going?" He stepped beside me, following me down to the library.

"Library." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Cool," he grinned boyishly and opened the door for me, allowing me in first. I muttered a thank you and grabbed my spot in the back.

I sighed thankfully when he never followed me into the back. I shook my head and smirked to myself. That guy had issues if he was crushing on a girl who could, and would, kick his ass. Lauren wasn't going to like the fact that F.P., fucking pussy, was now transferred to our school. I hated the fact that I was stuck with him on both teams.

* * *

Lauren's PoV

"You two really need to find another spot to make out," I laughed as I opened the janitorial room where I found baby Cabello and Sammy locked in a heavy make out session.

"Lauren, close the damn door and find your own spot." Sofi mumbled, not really paying attention to me but to the brunette straddling her lap. Her hand flexed against the girls hips as they got lost in their own little world again. I was glad Camila hadn't shown up yet, seeing her sister ten seconds away from ripping off her girlfriend's clothes wasn't something I was sure she'd want to see.

"Hey!" Camila came up behind me and shoved me in the small space with Sofi and Sammy.

"What are you doing?!" Sofi hissed and Camila immediately opened the door and pulled me out, staring at her sister.

"What are you doing?" She said calmly with an amused grin.

"Sammy. Now get lost!" Sofi scoffed, straightening her shirt.

"I said what, not who." Camila slapped Sofi on the arm.

Sammy blushed and stood up. "I should actually get back to class," she kissed Sofi one last time before brushing passed us, "don't be too hard on her, kay?" She whispered in my ear before bolting down the hallway.