Budweiser Girl What A Party

Camila's PoV

Five weeks had gone by since Lauren found out about who the father of Kyla's baby was. Five weeks since drama had ensued. Five weeks and Austin still didn't know about the big news.

First semester exams were over and we had begun second semester. Lauren and I had 'Parenting' class together, which we found funny, yet exciting. We had science as well, but we were already separated by Ms. Pulson, who refused to let us be lab partners. I had Trixie so it wasn't that bad.

Valentine's Day was just around the corner and I had my eyes set on a pair of matching rings for Lauren and I. I couldn't wait. Last year Austin took me out for dinner and then to a basketball game in Toronto. Yes, I inserted an eye roll. Typical guy.

"Are you sure you want to go?" I asked as Lauren slid into the passenger seat. We were heading to a party, celebrating the hockey season with an undefeated title. City Rebels were making it big and we were already talking about a trip across Canada to play in the final playoffs. The guys and odd girls on the team wanted to throw a party before another tournament that was kicking off the following weekend.

Lauren smiled at me and nodded. "Of course Camz."

"If you don't want to go, I understand." I said seriously. It had occurred to me that the only party Lauren and I attended to was one that got broken up by the cops within the first ten minutes we arrived.

"Camila," she laughed and rolled her eyes, "it's not like I haven't been to a party before. I threw them all the time!"

I smirked. "I bet."

"I just hope Austin doesn't show up," she sighed heavily, "he's been driving me crazy lately."

Oh?

"Why?"

"Because I realized something. He was really on my ass about you the whole time you two were together yet he was fucking your best friend," she paused and frowned, "how the hell are you so calm about it all?"

"Cause I'm basically in the same boat only I never got you knocked up?" I raised an eyebrow and pulled out onto the street.

"I don't know Camz, he's been pushing Normani on you as well. Doesn't that piss you off?" Lauren asked in a confused yet hurt tone. Of course I was upset. But what was I supposed to do?

"Want me to tell him about us?" I raised an eyebrow, looking at her briefly before putting my eyes back on the road.

Cue tension.

"So you'd rather make it seem like you're into her than not into anyone at all?" Lauren asked me in a small voice with a dash of sarcasm.

"I never said that I was making it seem like I was into her. Don't put words into my mouth Lauren." I gripped the steering wheel as I tensed slightly. "Austin knows I don't like her, okay?"

"You're mine." Lauren whispered and looked her window, biting her bottom lip. I sighed softly as my gloved hand found hers, squeezing softly.

"I am yours." I whispered back. "I'm in love with you, baby."

A smile forms cutely on her face as she turned to look at me. "I'm in love with you too."

I bit my own lip and took a deep breath. "So... when should we tell Austin?"

"I really think it's up to Kyla, Camz." She laughed quietly.

"I meant about us."

Lauren stiffened and cleared her throat. "I thought we weren't going to push it."