Tie Me Up

Camila's PoV

Her hands tugged my blazer off my shoulders as we stumbled through the front door. I pushed off her trench coat, leaving it somewhere in our heated trail. We both seemed to have refused to unlock lips as we made our way into the living room without knocking much over. Her fingers were fast loosening all the buttons from my shirt, slipping it slightly off my shoulders as well. Her lips ripped away from mine as she frantically kissed my shoulders lightly before dragging the shirt off my arms and it floated to the floor, leaving me in my black slacks and black bra. She had left the hat on though, which I wasn't complaining about. "Camila," she groaned as she pushed me onto the couch.

She stood between my legs and I looked up at her through heavy lidded eyes and a smile tugged at her lips as she reached for the remote and pressed the CD button. We were listening to music earlier while getting ready, she must've heard it blaring as they picked us up. She flipped through the songs before she landed on the one she was looking for.

Feelin' Love by Paula Cole.

I groaned when Lauren took my hat and placed it on her own head.

Have I mentioned lately how fucking sexy she was?

She dipped her hips to the music and slowly, she allowed the strapless dress fall to her waist, showing off her black, strapless bra. Lauren straddled my lap, singing the words with Paula Cole and she hit every note in a sexy husky voice. I could feel myself become wetter by the second. Her mouth was next to my ear and I had to brace myself, even though I was sitting down already, for what she was about to do next.

You make me feel like the Amazon's runnin' between my thighs

Lauren had my hand slide up her dress, over her nicely toned thighs and to my utter surprise, she wasn't wearing any underwear. "Fuck Laur," I husked as I felt her coat my fingers immediately. I allowed my fingers to stay where they were because I wasn't sure what she had in mind next. Her hips were moving to the beat as she pushed herself over my stilled fingers, a moan escaping her lips as my fingers made contact with her clit.

Her teeth grazed my ear before she pulled back, her own hands making hot patterns down my exposed stomach and to the clasp of my slacks. She stood up and dragged me with her by my waistband. "Stay." She whispered before she continued her song.

I was her pole. Her leg wrapped around me as she danced seductively, trying my patience. I hadn't much left. I wanted to take Lauren, throw her on the couch, rip her dress off and taste her, feel her, make her scream my name.

But it wasn't my game. Lauren was in control and she knew it.

Stepping away from me briefly, she wiggled her way out of her dress and tossed it carelessly aside. She was now in her strapless bra and high heels. She was fucking hot and I lost control. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to me, kissing her hard. I felt her tongue hot and persistent in my mouth before she stepped away, her hand wrapped around the loose tie that was around my neck. "Leave this on," she whispered, taking off her bra, "but undress everything else."

"Oh God." The words barely escaped my mouth as I slowly pulled my pants over my hips, kicking them to the side. My eyes never left the smoldering emerald ones that watched me intensely. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my underwear and looked over at Lauren, who had stopped dancing to watch me undress. I could tell she was enjoying the show. It was my turn to sway my hips to the music and take over the vocal parts.

A low moan vibrated from her throat as she bit her lip, stopping herself from attacking me with passion.

Lover, I don't know who I am