Ch 22: Lost

Lara

  It's funny how I almost felt good seeing him, because with a face and body of this man, girls usually would pay to see him, and I felt those slight tingles as well. With full control by the way. I thought that I forgot his voice, but it had only been around 12 hours since I last saw him the night before..

I never liked his office, because first, it was half old-styled, half modern, and second, those wallpapers gave me chills. With a good reason cause the few times he 'punished' me, that's basically the only thing I was staring at the whole time. But I liked him. Yea, you could say that. Not his attitude or his dominant character, nor how his mind functioned, but I liked him physically.

He was like a freaking model and it almost made me sad that they didn't make much of those manly, hot, please-stop-me-I-wanna-touch-you guys these days anymore. But yes, I did get the urge to just touch him when I was around.

Now, with the first step I took inside, my eyes were met with exactly that perfect eye-candy that made me want rush towards him and sit on his lap first before someone took my place. It's funny how physiques played all kinds of mind games.. And every time, I just wished that he was just another normal guy I met at the bar. But it still wasn't hard to play with him..

Especially not when he sat there with that slightly messy dark hair on top of his head that looked like he had been running his hands through it over and over again, and seemed unbelievably soft and touchable.

The white shirt he was wearing was lining every muscle around his shoulders and arms, and the way his sleeves were rolled to his elbows showed off a vein or two from holding his arms in one position for too long. And then his deep voice, filled with this slight rasp from staying quiet for too long would make every sane woman melt.

  "Come on in, princess.." He repeated, looking up from the paper he was signing after noticing that I didn't really have an intention to actually walk inside.

I was barefoot, so I didn't make much noise when I walked in slowly, and to keep the silence I was careful with closing the door behind me too. It was quick, but I noticed how he took a double glance at me before he looked down and finished up.. I mean, I was barely dressed, you could say..

The nightgown was, like I said, covering very little bellow my ass, and exposing quite a bit bellow my neck. I was decent enough to put on panties, and that didn't happen much often when I had a day off at my old apartment.

But, it was very comfortable, and if I could've afforded it, I would probably be walking around in that the whole day. And I wasn't paying much attention, but I was getting used to the house, and it was relaxing knowing that there was someone else worrying for me at least for a while..

  Xander now finished whatever he was writing or signing on the paper, looked at me, and once again, there was that famous smirk of his that gave me this intimidation, but at the same time made me realize how freaking good his sharp features were.

"Have a seat," He said before he stood up and walked towards the drink counter.

  I was already sitting down on the leather armchair in front of his dest when that nervousness hit me, that thought of what this whole thing was about, and simply that sudden gush of questions just blurring my head..

Again, it was nothing new while around Xander, it was just.. More confusing each time. Because I never knew what exactly was going on in my head in moments like that.

   All I heard was clicking of the crystal bottles, liquid being poured and then the familiar  sound of those footsteps.. I could always tell it was him by the way he walked. Calmed wide steps, certain and loud.