Ch 29: Bye bye Red Hawk

Xander

  I couldn't seem to be able to wrap my head around all the thoughts that went through me.. I kept thinking it, confirming it in my head, but it was true.. No one could do things the way Lara did them.. No one could make me do things the way she seemed to effortlessly do it.. I was starting to feel like I was losing my mind over this girl.. I was starting to feel like I couldn't keep a straight thought around her. And I knew it was going to be that way.. I fucking knew that I wouldn't be able to keep my hands away from her the second I got her.. Around her, it was impossible to gain control..

  She fell asleep on my bed that night.. She seemed exhausted in a way, but at the same time, she closed every bit of space between the two of us and laid on my shoulder. I could feel the warmth of her body against mine, I could hear the steady rhythm of her heart, her slow breaths.. I was marveling underneath the softness of her skin whenever I traced my fingers down her face or her arm.. I was losing my mind in the most fucked up way possible.. Over a damn human.

  I couldn't do it. I couldn't find myself a relief when she was so damm close.. Her simple presence was making me do things I think I wasn't supposed to, things that had me damn confused and even more eager for this girl. So, I stood up. I had to get away for a second. I looked how peacefully her eyes were closed. How fucking beautiful she was even when sleeping.. Her skin was perfectly silky underneath the dimmed light, her lips perfectly plump and the darkest pink, her eyes closed as those lashes seemed to sent shadows.. And finally nothing but a shirt covering her body, very slightly over her hips. It was impossible to keep my hands to myself.

  I couldn't help but brush my fingers over her face, simply melting underneath the softness of her skin. She was messing me up big time and I was letting it all happen.. I was letting her have it all. But I had to get away.. I just simply had to get away from her in that moment.. I didn't know what was coming upon me and I wasn't sure if I would be able to contain it.. Control it. I stood up and rounded the bed.. I ran my hands through my hair in order to find some relief from the tension inside me. I went in the bathroom, washed my face with cold water which seemed to somewhat make me snap out of my thoughts.. A little at least. And I then went to my office, back and forth, for an hour at least, till I finally managed to lay down beside her again and somewhat fall asleep.

  That day, I wanted to reward her in a way.. I wanted to give her what she earned by obeying.. Well, I was going anyway, but I saw the opportunity and since I couldn't last much without her, I decided to take her along.. She would love it. The thing was, I still didn't trust her.. Humans had different and sudden impulses.. Especially Lara.. You could never know what was going though her head and ever since the beginning I refused to compel her and find out. I didn't want to make her obey me like that. I've had other slaves before and none had I compelled. They were either following my orders and acting according to the discipline I gave them.. Or they ended up dead. As simple as that..

  I knew that if Lara continued to act up, I was going to have to give her the same fate.. There was no use of slaves when they didn't obey.. And even though disciplining was part of that fun and pleasure, I had to know if it was going somewhere.. Lara.. Lara didn't show any signs after I punished her a few times.. She only showed signs of some vulnerability and affection.. She even admitted that night. And that was what made her somewhat listen. Now it was time for her last test.. If she fails it, I was going to have to take things into my own hands and end that.. Her.. No matter how much I hated the thought..

  There were many other methods I could try with her.. Just to make her more vulnerable.. More obeying.. I knew ways that could break her within seconds.. But this girl.. This girl did something to me. It was as if she was bringing out every damn drop of madness out of me, and she accepted it with her own insanity. She was crazy playing with fire and with her own life when she knew I could end it whenever I wanted..