Chapter-4-gotcha girl

Hello lovelies! I have a good news for you'll,we have reached from#806 to #297 in spiritual and that too in just 1 week. Woah(i am doing my snoopy dance now!!). Thank you everyone for reading this book. Sorry for the late update,i was busy in packing and all,when i got time i decided to watch conjuring 2! So let's start the story.
*unedited

Noor's pov:
It was api's wedding today,gosh i was so happy,we all enjoyed like hell,all my cousins were married and only me and api was left. Today,she would get married too. Me,api and 5 of our cousins left for parlour,to get ready. After 3 hours,we were ready and i looked amazing. I was wearing black anarkali with golden work on it and my fav. Golden heels.

We were all ready to go,we took a cab and went to the venue

We were all ready to go,we took a cab and went to the venue. It was amazing,i helped api with her heavy dress to the stage,where jiju sat. The wedding went fine,after rukhsati,only some of the relatives were left,i was talking to my aunt when a kid around 5 came to me and said that my mom is waiting outside for me. I went out and stopped,something was fishy,why didn't my mom call me when i was inside,she wouldn't wait outside as it was around 2 at midnight. I was outside the hall,the cold wind causing me to shiver,i rubbed my palms against my shoulder to keep me warm,and i looked around,my mum was nowhere at sight,someone had tricked me,I turned to go inside when someone grabbed me by my shoulders,gripped my mouth so I couldn't shout,i was struggling to get out of his grip,it was so dark..i was scared,god someone is going to kidnap,panic overtook me by this thought,and i started struggling more,shouting but my voice came muffled. Suddenly,the person behind me forcefully held a cloth on my nose,it had a strange smell,which made me dizzy and then blackness over took me.
********************************************************************************** I got up,with my head aching very badly,i felt dizzy and weak,as if I hadn't eaten for days. I managed to get up,and realized i was in an unfamiliar surrounding,i was sitting on a large bed,with my legs tied upon the bed post,walls were of offwhite colour,it surely was a beautiful bedroom.

 I managed to get up,and realized i was in an unfamiliar surrounding,i was sitting on a large bed,with my legs tied upon the bed post,walls were of offwhite colour,it surely was a beautiful bedroom

And then i realized,i was being kidnapped by a man,he held out a cloth in front of me and from then I don't remember anything. God,ammi must be tensed,who the hell kidnapped me? I tried to get myself out of the ropes,but of no use. It was gripped so tightly,i am sure i would have marks on my legs. I looked at myself,I was wearing cotton pajamas but i don't remember myself changing anytime,oh god,the kidnapper must have changed me,oh god,he saw me naked. Ya allah,i started crying,shouting for help."ammi,mujhe bachalain(mum,save me)" i cried. I cried for hours,my eyes were tired of crying,I was feeling weak,i layed down on the bed,when i heard creaking of the door,i looked up and was shocked by who came in.
**********************************************************************************
Adeel's pov:
I was patiently waiting for the day,when noor will be kidnapped. My heart was doing crazy beats,it was growing impatient to meet her,to touch her soft pink cheeks. Finally the day came,my men were waiting outside the hall for her,and here i was waiting for the call to come that she has been kidnapped. By every passing minute,my mind was going crazy,i was getting irritated,what is taking them so long. Who keeps a wedding till 12 am.
1am-still no call,i was checking my phone every second,god knows why i was getting so impatient,finally at 2am i decided to call arjun. "Arjun,what is taking you so long?" I said gritting my teeth,"sir,she is not coming outside,what should we do then". This made my anger boil,"do whatever you want,but at 2:15,i want you to call me and say that it is done,got it?","yes sir,". I waited as the clock strike 2:10,when arjun called,"sir,we did it". I was happy,finally noor will be beside me,i would get my files back,"okay,take her to our mansion,the one in Lonavla,we have to keep her away,so that if she tries to escape,there would be no way for her to escape(muwahahaa)",i will come there directly".
Next day
I reached lonvala,and entered my mansion,all my men bowed towards me,i nodded and went inside. Arjun came and said me that she is still unconscious,i asked him where is she,and he guided me towards her room. She was kept captive,her legs were tied to the bed post,she looked like an angel while sleeping,I removed the few strands of her hair and tucked them behind her ear,she was looking very pretty in the heavy dress,but she might me feeling uncomfortable in those,i decided to change her,but then remembered she might not like it,as i am non mehram to her and I didn't want any other maid to do so. So,i came up with a brilliant idea,nisa will do it,ill say arjun to bring her here and well i can use her to blackmail noor if she doesn't cooperate with us! What a brilliant idea. I kissed noor's forehead and said,"ill be back soon noor" and left. "Arjun,bring nisa here,say her that her friend is in danger" he nodded and left.
At midnight,nisa came and was shocked to see me,"tummm...main jaanti thi ki tumhi uske peeche pade ho(you...i knew that you were the one who was back of her),say me you were the one na who was following her" she said while grabbing me by my collars,she sure was a strong woman,"watch your words young lady,I didn't call you here to lecture me"i said whilst removing her hand,"anyways i have called you here to help noor" her eyes widened,"what did you do to her"her voice breaking,gosh these girls and their crying.why do they cry so much. She was glaring at me,"relax,I didn't do anything to her,i bought her here because of a purpose",she sighed"what purpose","well,its none of your business,your job is go to her room and help her change,she is still unconscious,here"I handed her pajamas,she was going when i grabbed her hand,"and listen,if you tried to help her escape or try anything,i swear ill butcher your family,got it?" She gulped and nodded,"ayaan,lead her towards noor's bedroom",ayaan came and for a second their eyes locked,they were staring at each other,until i decided to break their stare,"ahm ahm"i coughed,they came back to their senses and went towards her room. After some time she came,"thank you,and ill call you when noor needs you,now you can go". "Please don't do anything to her,she is innocent"she begged me,"chill,I won't do anything to her,besides that's none of your business,understood" "she is my business,for god sake she is my bestie"she yelled at me. "Look,if you want goodwill of your friend,then you will leave silently and dare if you reported to police or anything"i warned her,"but noor's mother is worried about her,she might go to police tomorrow" she spoke softly,"that, I'll look after her later..now you go" she unwillingly went. I will have to look after noor's mother,now. Noor baby,now i am waiting for you to get up!!.
**********************************************************************************
How was the chapter?
Finally,noor is kidnapped.
Do vote and comment
~abby