Chapter-25-grumpy adeel

Noor's pov:
"Abbu aap khush hai na?(dad,you are happy na)"i asked abbu
"Haan bachey,tum khush ho na(yes child,are you happy)" abbu asked dearly,

"I don't know abbu,he's good and bad both. I mean he killed you,how can i be with someone who killed my dad"i said my voice breaking,

Abbu just smiled at me,
"Change him noor. He's not a bad boy. Situations have made him like that"
Abbu said,

"But abbbuuu,it's impossible to change someone's nature."i said in a baby voice.

"My daughter is giving up already?"abbu said frowning.

I nod in negative,

"Good. Don't give up beta. You can do this,i have full faith in you. You can change his ruthlessness. Just be sweet and patient. It will be not easy for him to change too"abbu said while smiling and patted my head.

Then he got up and began to move away,
"Abbbuu..nahi..kahan jaare ho(where are you going)..abbuu please don't leave me alone"i said while crying.

He smiled at me and began to move away from sight,
"Don't give up" he said.

"Abbuuu" i wanted to get up but couldn't. It was as if my feet were stuck to the ground.

I heard some voice from other end,i looked that way and found something black come over me.

...
5 months later
I opened my eyes to find the strong rays of sunlight on my face. I cover my eyes and sit up. As i looked up,i saw adeel was packing something.

"Are you going somewhere"i asked while yawning.
"No baby,you are coming too"he said smirking.

"But where?" I saw him pick some of my clothes and dump it in the bag.
"Hey..i can pack my own clothes"i said while getting up.

"Shut up. You don't have time for that. We are leaving for Dubai. So get your ass up and go get freshed. We are leaving in 3 hours" he said while packing more of my clothes.

"But-"i was cut off by him,
"Nothing would happen if you will wear the clothes choosed by me. And i planned it this morning. For me,its a honeymoon,but for you call it anything you want" he said while giving me one of my pink suit and shooing me away.

"But why do we have to go there"i asked,
"Can't you just do something without arguing? We are going because it has been 5 months since our marriage and I haven't taken you out anywhere. If we don't go now,I'll get busy and we'll end up in this house. So now go" he said while pushing me towards the washroom.

I took a quick shower and went out.
"Ready?"he asked me
I saw him,he was dressed in a white shirt and brown pants with gelled up hair.
For the first time i saw him not wearing that boring black suit of his.

"Just 5 minutes"i said while combing my hair.
I let my hair open and applied cream gloss. I draped my shawl over my shoulder. Hmm..i was ready.

The car was ready, Abdullah bhai loaded our bags and he sat in the driver seat.

We sat in the car and we made our way towards the airport.
"Listen..why are we going to dubai"i asked

"Any problem..you want to go somewhere else"he asked while narrowing his eyes.

"Nahi..nahi..wo bas aise hi puchi(no..no..i just asked)"i said whispering.
Seems he's in a bad mood today.