Chapter-43-Romantic trip

Hello peeps! Eid mubarak to all my Muslim readers. I am back as i promised. Let's continue with the story.

Adeel's pov:
I felt slight weight on my chest. I force my eyes open to see noor all wrapped around me. Her head on my chest,her hands wrapped around my waist. I rub my eyes and kiss her forehead.

She stirs in her sleep then falls asleep again. I slowly take her arms off of me and get up. I then cover her naked form with the duvet.

Last night was amazing. I never knew noor was this bold! I look at my mirror reflection in the bathroom. Bite marks on my neck and scratches grazing my back and chest. A grin appears on my face.

Noor is a wild cat. And the cat has got nails.

Chuhe se billi kab bangayi,pata hi nahi chala!

I turned the shower knob on. I grab some shower gel and apply on my body. While doing this my mind drifts to noor. I want to take her somewhere. I want to spend some quality time with her.

I have never gone outside mumbai.
Her voice rings in my head. Hmph,how about i take her to mahabaleshwar. She would love it. After my shower,i quickly wrap a towel around my waist and entered the room.

I check the time. 9:05am. Shit. It takes 8 hours to reach there. And if we leave now,we will reach by evening. I glance at noor sleeping. Hmm...time to wake her up.

"Noor..noor..wake up sweetheart"i call her while touching her arm.
She turns in her sleep and shoves my hand away.
"Sone dein mujhe(let me sleep)"she answers sleepily.

"Rise and shine baby. Its 9 am. Wake up"i say and pick her up.
She lays her head on my chest and punches me slightly.
"So what? You didn't let me sleep last night. Plus you have left me all sore. I want to sleep. Go away"she said.

"What? Noor..look i have to take you somewhere. Please..we gotta leave now"i said sheepishly,remembering last night.

"Where are you taking me?"she said,while opening her eyes.
"Mahabaleshwar"i said. As soon as i said it,noor jumps up and hugs me tightly.

"Oh god adeel. Its been like my wish yo visit that place. Th..thank you so much"she shouts and kisses my cheek.

I smile at her,"now go get ready. I'll pack our things up"
She nods with excitement and gets off of me. She then look at me and covers her body with the duvet.
"Give me my clothes. And don't look at me like that"she mutters and narrows her eyes at me.

I roll my eyes at her.
"Cmmon noor. It's not like I haven't seen you or anything. There's not a part of your body which I haven't seen. Stop your drama. Plus you look more hot without your clothes"i said while smirking.

She blushed and threw a pillow at me. But i ducked and i was saved. I winked at her.
"Sharam karein adeel. Anyways..give me that shirt"she said while pointing at my shirt thrown on the floor. Besides my shirt..there was her underwear too.

I smiled to myself and picked up that shirt and gave it to her. She quickly wore it and then got up and left to the washroom.

I then got changed into black shirt and jeans and started packing.
"Adeel listen"i heard her voice from the bathroom.
I turned and saw her peeping her face out of the door.
"Give me my clothes please"she said sheepishly.