Chapter-51-Mr.Villian

So,one of you in the last chapter wrote that if I continue this story it would be like dragging it. I would like to say,if you all think like that,tell me and i will stop the story. If you are bored and all. But according to me,the story is left. This is not just a cliche romantic story. It's something else which you'll come to know in the end. I felt so bad after reading that comment that I didn't even want to write this chapter.😔😔. I was sad the entire day.

Anyway so do point out your views. I don't want my readers to get bored.😞😞. Because of my sad mood,its not a good chapter today. Brace yourselves as I already told all the romantic chapters have ended. Now starts the real struggle for both of them.

Noor's pov:
"The baby is fine and healthy. You can see it there"the doctor said.

We are here for my regular check up. Me and adeel are in the ultrasound room with the doctor. Apparently all i can see is a black spot on the screen.

And she can see the baby!
"Heart beat is okay. Awwwh...look at that small limbs"she cried.
I looked at adeel and shrugged. Even he seemed confused. We both couldn't understand what the doctor was exclaiming about. She looked at me and understood my confusion.

"Its okay. You both can't understand all these. Just be assured that the baby is fine"the young doctor said. It appeared that she had just completed her studies and i was her first patient.

The doctor then wiped off the gel off my tummy and i got up. I then moved and sat with adeel in the inspection room.
"Mr.khan i need you to take care of your wife"doctor said and i tensed up.
"She needs to eat a lot. Fruits and veggies. Proteins too"the doctor said sternly.

"But doctor,whenever i cook meat,she gets nausea and vomiting."adeel said and held my hand.

He was right. I had started vomiting two weeks ago. And its terrible. If i even sniff meat,i would get nausea. It was so bad. This week i was admitted in the hospital because of weakness and given IV. I was not able to eat anything.

This is the only worse thing anyone could get during pregnancy, adeel was so worried about me. He didn't leave my side the whole week.

"Okay then. Fruits and veggies it is. You have to eat,or else your baby will come all shriveled up. We don't want that. And if you don't eat much,you won't be able to breast feed too. We all know breast feeding is important,atleast till the baby is 6 months old"the doctor said concerned.

I nodded.
"Give her fruit juices. And oatmeal,once a day. And i am giving you some vitamin tablets. Have them"she said.

"And..i almost forget. You have to go,get an injection for hepatitis B. One is during 4 months and the second one at eight months. I will prescribe it to you"the doctor said and i winced and pouted.

I am scared of injections.
"I know that. But you have to take it,its for the baby"the doctor said and i blushed in embarrassment. I said that out loud!

But anything for my baby. Even if i have to take hundred injections,i am fine with that. At least my baby will be fine.
"And next time when you come,i want you atleast of 53"the doctor said.

"What?"i shouted and looked at adeel who was just smugly smiling. And i hit him hard,at which he frowned. Obviously,he will be enjoying all this.

"Yes. You are only 49 kg. Which is very less. Gain some weight"the doctor said sternly while i nodded.

"Thank you doctor. I will take care of her"adeel greeted and we both left.

After an hour of crying,struggling,and shouting at adeel i was done of injection and we left.

"Adeel i need to shop"i said when i saw a mall nearby.
"Why? You have so many clothes"he said and looked at me,a smug look on his face.

"Don't be so kanjoos. And by the way,i want to buy some for the baby"i said and rolled my eyes. Men are like that. Always trying to save money.

He started laughing.
"Okay honey."he said while laughing and parked the car.

When i was about to enter the mall he grabbed my arm.
"I am going to pray. There's a masjid nearby.You go and shop. And when we go home make sure you pray asr"he said.
I nodded. He kissed my cheek and left.

I grinned.Ever since then,he started praying regularly. One day,ayaan bhai told him that its a husband's responsibility to make sure that the wife prays,or else he will be punished in the hereafter. Since then,he makes sure that I don't miss any prayer.

And that made me so happy. It made me fall deeply in love with him.

I was in my own thoughts when i felt someone behind me. I turned and saw no one. Just a couple who were 5 feet away from me. Hmph,strange. I seriously felt someone's presence.

God. I am just being paranoid. I entered a shop which was selling all baby products. I can buy clothes later on too. But for now let's get a crib.

There were so many cribs,but nothing impressed me. And where is adeel? Its been half an hour or so,and he is not here yet. I went out of the mall to look for him when i felt someone grab me. I shouted but the person was quick enough to cover my mouth. By the hand,it was a man.

Adrenaline pumped in me and i began struggling. I bit his hand hard and he left my mouth. I was about to run when the same man grabbed my waist and pulled me. He picked me up easily and started walking. I was searching for adeel at underground parking,so there was no one down to notice me.

I was struggling in his arms but nothing affected him. He was wearing a clown mask,covering his face fully. He tossed me into the black suv and hovered over me.

I panicked and startedto shout. Will this man rape me?
"Help. Please. Leave me"i shouted.

I was silenced when he slapped me hard. He then tossed a cloth over my nose. I began to feel a little dizzy. Its chloroform. Before my eyes began to close, i shouted once more for help.

Adeel where are you?
---
I opened my eyes slightly. My head was pounding. It took me few minutes before i could see clearly. I was tied up in a chair in a dark room. I started to shout,but then my voice came muffled,as there was a tape around.

I started to wiggle my wrists to get out. But the cable wire broke into my skin making me wince. I started crying.
Adeel..where are you? My panic became worse because the room was dark. I started shaking the chair but nothing helped.

I heard some footsteps outside. The door opened and i had to close my eyes because of the bright light which came upon me. A man entered. He was tall with gelled up hair. He was wearing a black tux. This man was not wearing a mask. I looked at his face. He was smirking at me.

His face was sharp. He stared at me with a dark look and i wanted to squirm. He was handsome,many girls would swoon over him,but not me. Adeel was more handsome than him. He looked at his early 40's.

He came near me and removed the tape over my mouth and i winced in pain. Tears engulfed my eyes.
"Who are you? Please let me go. I didn't do anything to you"i cried out.
He hovered over my face and wiped my tears. He smirked.
"I'm ahmed,your husband's best friend"he said and laughed evilly.

While my heart stopped at that moment. He was the man who ruined adeel's life.
***
Wooh. Its been such a long time since i wrote a cliffhanger. Why did ahmed kidnap noor? Express your views.
Till the next update
~abby.