Chapter-42-I'm yours.

*coughs throat*. Sorry for the late update,my net was over so I couldn't update.I want you all to read a/n at the end of the chapter. So enough of this,enjoy the chapter😉.

Noor's pov:
I woke up this morning to find the bed empty. Ugh,not again. I got out of the bed to find him dressed up. He was just about to leave.

"Adeel"i called out sleepily.
He turned at me and smiled.
"Did i wake you up?"he said and hugged me.

"No. But you should have woken me up"i said.
"I didn't want to disturb that beauty sleep of yours"he said and kissed my cheek.
I smiled at him.

"Why are you leaving so early?"i asked. We both headed downstairs together.
"I have a meeting today. It's very important. I will be late tonight . Don't wait for me at dinner"he said.

"Okay..umm adeel can i go for shopping today?"i asked him. I went closer to him and adjusted his tie.
"Yeah..why not? Take the driver if you want"he said and smiled at me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.
"Thank you"i said and parted away.
"Here"he said and gave me some cash.

"I will leave now. Take care. Bye"he said and kissed my lips.
"Bye"i said and waved at him. He sat in the car and drifted off.

I went back in and took my phone out. I dialed Nisa's number.
"Hey..ab is bechari ki yaad kaise aagayi?(how did you remember this poor girl)"she chirped.
"Shut up. I want to say you something"i said and plopped down on my bed.

"Hmm..i am listening"she said.
"I..uh..um..i am ready for taking our relationship to the next level"i said embarrassed.

"Really? That's good."she said. I could swear that she is smirking now.
"So help me na"i wined.

"Help you with what?"she asked.
"Don't play games with me. He..i..he doesn't make the first step. And i am ashamed of making so"i said. Oh god,never did I thought that i will have to do this in my life.

"Ohhhhhhhh"she said.
"Oh what! Help me"i wined.

"Look noor. Adeel tried to make the first step but remember how you reacted on that. So i know that he's not gonna make the first move. Its you who will have to do it" she said in monotone.

Hmm..she was right. But how?

"How?"i asked. This is so hard.

"I have an idea. You can seduce him. He will get the idea."she said in a matter of fact.

"Seduce!"i exclaimed.

"Yeah. Then what?Wear some sexy night dress and that's it. He's gonna be flat"she chirped and laughed.

"Shut up. You know I don't have those"i said. It was a mistake calling this girl.

"How about we get one? Let's go for shopping. Even i had to go to the mall,so let's go together"she said.

"Yeah. Even i was about to go for shopping. Get ready. With in 20 minutes i will pick you up"i said and cut the call.

Quickly i got dressed up into leggings and loose shirt. I wore my hijab and i sat in the car. The driver took me to nisa's house. She was all ready. She sat beside me and hugged me.

"I am so excited"she chirped.
I slapped her playfully.

We reached the mall within an hour.
"Let's go to Victoria's secret. They have nice collections"she said and dragged me into that shop.