Chapter-55-

I was going to update yesterday but laziness took me over and i slept off!! How cool am i?😉🤣

Adeel's pov:
I woke up in the middle of the night by my phone ring. I rubbed my eyes and saw the caller id;ayaan. Hmm..i know why he called me.

"Yes"i said and walked out of the room.
"We have a problem"he answers
"Speak"i said rudely.

"He shot me in the leg and escaped. Right now i am in the hospital. I am sorry adeel"he said.
My blood boiled in my veins. The nerve of this man,he shot my best friend. Argghhh.
"What? How are you? That son of a bitch. I am coming ayaan"i said and was about to cut the call.

"No no adeel. Noor needs you more, besides i am fine. Thank god i was taken to the hospital as soon as possible. They were able to take it out before any damage. Still the doctor has applied a plaster on my leg,preventing me to walk for two weeks."he said.

"Jeez ayaan,you are not fine."i said concerned.
"I am fine. Don't you dare come here. Stay with noor. I have sent men behind ahmed. Relax. Take care of noor"he said sternly.

"Fine. But i am coming the next morning and you will not stop me"i said.
"Hmm"he replied and cut the call.

I am so lucky to have him in my life!

I return back to my room and saw noor stir in her sleep. I smile and lay down beside her. I kept my hand over hers and stared at her beautiful face. As soon as i touched her,she started mumbling in her sleep.
"Chodein mujhe(leave me)"i heard her say.
"Please mujhe chodo. Ahhhhhh....no...my baby...no....please save me"she yelled and bolted up from the bed.

I got up too,shocked by her behavior. She saw me and a horrified expression spread on her face.
"Noooooo....please...leave me....it hurts...my baby....no...please"she yelled loudly and started backing away.

Quickly,I rounded the bed and reached her. She saw me and moved back until her back touched the wall. She started raising her hands in fear.
"Leave me..please...i beg you"she yelled loudly.

I grabbed her shoulders and shaked her. She was still yelling and punching my chest,which to be honest hurt a bit.
I slammed her hard onto the wall,hard. My anger took over me.
"Noor. Its me,open your eyes. Stop it"i yell and shaked her.

She looked at me,shocked and gulped hard. Tears engulfed her eyes and she hugged me hard,sobbing into my shoulder.
I hug her back and caress her hair softly.
"I..i am..am so.sorry"she said while crying and clutched my shirt.

sorry"she said while crying and clutched my shirt

"Shhh...shhh. Calm down"i said and pulled away. She looked at me with tear stricken eyes. I wiped them away and switched on the lights.

I made her sit on the bed.
"I will bring water for you"i said and headed downstairs.
She might have got a dream about that ahmed and when she saw me in the dark,she thought i was him. I punch hard into the wall,making my knuckles make a crack sound,but I didn't care.