Chapter-61-Problems

Noor's pov:
A month has passed away. I spent these days in complete silence. I was surviving without my armaan. I would not eat for days and then adeel would take me for drips. Its been 3-4 times since i got admitted into the hospital and got drips.

Doctors were screaming at me,that this would affect my health,but i don't care. I don't want to live without my armaan.

Since that day,i never spoke to adeel. I would look at him,as if he is a stranger. He would try to talk to me,but i ignore him. I know,its not his fault but why couldn't he find him.

Its because of his nemesis that me and my son had to face all this. I forgave adeel when i was abducted. But now,I don't think that I would be able to forgive him.

Heck,I don't even know that if armaan is alive or not. He didn't send any videos,nor any call. We can't even go to the police. One day i tried to go to the police,because i was desperate. Adeel found out about this and locked me in a bedroom.

I was broken off my thoughts by a doorbell. I sighed and went to open it. Hira was absent today and adeel was gone,so i was alone. I opened the door and saw that there was a small box placed on the door mat.

I go outside and checked,but there was no one. Even the gatekeeper was gone for lunch. I take the box and go inside. It was wrapped beautifully. Who gave this?

I look at my bodyguards and they nodded at me,saying me to open it

I look at my bodyguards and they nodded at me,saying me to open it. I unwrap the box and as soon as i open it,i shrieked and threw it down. There was a freaking human finger in it.

Amir came forward and looked at the box.
"Mam,there is a note too"he said and handed me the note.

"Whoever gave this,its not funny."I yelled and looked at the note.
I gaped at what i read.

Hello noor,
I hope you are doing well. Now,you might think that this is some cheap trick. But i would like to say is,this is your son's first finger. Now more might come,until you tell your husband to surrender himself to me and i will leave your son safe or you surrender yourself to me if you don't want adeel to be killed. I will keep you and your son happy. Make the decision fast. I had to drug your child to stop crying.
-love you,ahmed.

I gasped and bend down and took the box. The finger was bleeding. I shrieked out. Its my armaan's finger. Oh god. I see the world spinning around me and soon i was engulfed by blackness.

---
I gasp and bolt up. Adeel was sitting beside me on the bed,his head hung low holding my fingers. I jerked my hand out of his. He bolted up and looked at me.
"Noor"he said,his voice hoarse.

I saw tears spilling out of his eyes. I jumped out from the bed and shrieked out,realizing the reality. The box,armaan's finger in it. Adeel came forward and hugged me from the back. I hold onto him and started crying.