Chapter-56-Uh oh!

I wasn't going to update today because of laziness but i had to or else you all would kill me😜.

Noor's pov:
"Adeel..enough..my stomach is full"i groan in annoyance.
"Just one bite,please baby"he said and batted his eyelashes innocently.

I roll my eyes and took a bite from the french toast. Adeel is feeding me a lot nowadays. 4 times a day! He doesn't leave until i eat my breakfast. And then during lunch time,he's back.

"Be sure you come here at 7"i said and got up.
Tonight adeel is hosting my baby shower as i am officially 7 months pregnant now. I am so excited. And tonight is also the time when i will leave for my home.
"Yea i will but...noor please don't go"he said and plopped down on the sofa beside me.

There we go,this discussion again.
"How can you leave me for 2 months?"he said and rested his head on my shoulder.
I shoved him off.
"You know the reason adeel,it will be hard for me to manage during this time. And not just for two months,after my delivery i will stay there for a month. So basically its three"I said and grinned at him.

He looked at me and pouted.
"You can say ammi to stay here,with us"he said.
"I am not her only child adeel. What about naila and numair's school"i said calmly.

"They can go from here too"he said excitedly.
"Do you even know how long it takes from here to their school. Two hours. Are you crazy? No..now leave,i need to go and pack"i said and got up.

But he caught my wrist and pulled me into his chest.
"Fine but I'll be there to visit you every often"he said and scoffed.
"I never stopped you for doing that"i said.

I have been grumpy since this whole month. At times sad and quickly i would beam up with happiness.
"And umm..get me some strawberry icecream"i said.
"What? A new flavor today?"he asked confused,

"Yes"i nod. I switched from vanilla to mango,mango to chocolate,mint to strawberry.
He sighed.
"Okay-"i cut him off by saying.

"Get me that strawberry kulfi from worli"i said cheekily.
"Eh what? Worli? No,thats too far. I'll get you one from here"he said.

"Fine. I don't need any kulfi. Go wherever you want. You never give me what i want"i said and crossed my arms.
"What? I always fulfill your wish. Don't be this grumpy"he said and immediately regretted it.

"Get out now. I don't want to see you. Don't come by at my baby shower too"i yelled and ran to my bedroom,well basically i couldn't run i was walking!

I slammed the door and went and laid down on my bed. My mood swings! And cravings! Adeel has been controlling his anger well. I know that i am very difficult to handle,sometimes i would scream at him. But all he would do is calm me down and tuck me into bed.

When i will be gone,it will be a relief for him!
---

And done! This bun is perfection! I am getting ready for my baby shower. I wore a sleeveless blue gown with my hair up in a bun.

 I wore a sleeveless blue gown with my hair up in a bun