Chapter-24(I)-He can be sweet

Continued..
As i entered the gate,the watchman saw me and asked,
"Mam,you here?"he asked,shock evident on his face.

"Yes. But is that a problem" i asked confused.
"Adeel sir went away looking for you. He looked very angry,mam"he said scared.

I gulped. But why should i be scared of him? He left me alone,and now i had returned back.

I went inside the house,got changed and tried to sleep. But before i could fall in a deep slumber,someone roughly grabbed me and pulled me out of the bed.

I gasped and opened my eyes to see a fuming adeel in front of me.
"Why did you come back"he asked angrily.

"What do you mean?"i asked.

"I went to look for you and you weren't there. Do you know how much worried i was for you. Anything could have happened to you."adeel said.

"Oh really. Where did your worry go when you left me there in the restaurant. You gave me money to come back home,so i did. Stop being so bipolar"i shouted and wriggled off from his grip.

"What did you say"he asked angrily.

"I said stop being so bipolar and go to sleep now and let me sleep too"i said calmly and went to the bed.

I am not going to be easily swayed by him. I went to the corner of the bed,and slept as far away from him as possible.

He came later and slept too in the corner of the bed.

Next morning,i woke up and made breakfast for us. He was not awake,so i went to wake him up.

My phone rang and the caller id showed it was mom.

"Assalamwalaikum ammi"i greeted.
"Walaikumsalam bachay. Kaisi ho(how are you)."mom's voice greeted back

"Alhumdulilah ammi. App batao,dawai le rahe ho na(you say,are you taking your medicines)" i asked.

"I am fine and yes i am taking my medicines. But beta you were supposed to come yesterday at our home as a tradition. Guests were there in our house and i had to send them away. I tried to call you both,but you both weren't picking up."mom said.

Oh shit. I had completely forgotten. Instead of walimah,ammi said that we had to come at her house. How could i forget?

"That ammi,adeel had some important work to do. I actually forgot about yesterday. Sorry ammi"I apologized.

"Arey don't say sorry. Would you both come now. We have to do this as it's a tradition in place of walimah"

"Okay ammi,we will come"i said.

"Did you ask adeel?"my mom asked.

"No ammi."i replied.
"Then how do you know that you will come at our house today? Listen noor,even if you have to put a step away from your house,you should ask adeel's permission as he is your husband"my mom scolded me.

"Okay ammi,i will ask him and then call you"

Huff. Now i will have to ask him,even if i have to go to my house!

I go towards him. He was snoring still.
"Adeel"i called.
He's so engrossed in his sleep.

I shake his shoulders,and called him.
Still he was sleeping.

Hmm...an idea came to my mind. He's not waking up,and i have to wake him by my special technique. Plus,i had to take revenge for last night.