Chapter-17- Engagement day

Noor's pov:
I was dressed in my wedding dress and smiling at him. Yes,i am his wife now. I was waiting for this day since so long.

He was staring at me with love in his eyes,he reached his hand out to me and caressed my cheek. I longed his touch.

"I love you noor,i have been waiting for this day for so long. And finally you are mine"khalid said.

I blushed at his words and looked down. He raised my chin up,and bought us closer. My hands went up to his shoulders.

He bought his face closer,our nose touching. If one of us speak,our lips would touch. I closed my eyes,i could feel his breath on my lips.

Just as were about to kiss,he suddenly drew away from me.

"Khalid where are you going"i said.

I don't know from where adeel appeared,he was holding a gun at him.
"No adeel,please don't kill him"i beg.

"You are mine noor,I won't let anyone come between us"

And he shot him

*
"Aahhhhh"i shout. I realized it was just a nightmare,but it felt so real. Khalid..he..he was so near me..

We..we..were married..he was going to kiss me..but then adeel came and shot him. Ya allah.

I was sweating from this horrible nightmare. I looked at the time to realize it was 9 am. Oh shoot!

I went down to the kitchen hoping to find ammi there,but she wasn't there.

I barged into the living room to find adeel there,talking to ammi.

"Ahh..what are you doing here"i asked him rudely,without realizing that there was my mom.

"Noor,ye kya badtameezi hai? Who speaks like that to their future husband?"Ammi asked. Me mom. But I didn't say it.

"Apologize now noor"ammi said.

I mutter sorry to him.
"What is happening here"i asked ammi. I looked at adeel to find him smirking at me. Huh? What is wrong with him?

"Go,get fresh and come down, then i will tell you" ammi said. I nod and went upstairs.

I brushed my teeth,made my hair,covered it with scarf and went down.
What did i know,that if i went down..a big bomb was going to be put on me.

Ammi ushered me to sit beside her. I went and sat down.
"Beta,me and adeel have decided your engagement date..its next week..i hope you are okay with it..or you want it more early"ammi said.

To be shocked was an understatement,oh my god. This is the reason he was here. Ya allah,here i want to extend this marriage for as long as i can and here my mom is asking that if i want to make it more early.

"What? Ammi it's too early..i thought that engagement would be after a month"i said.

"Beta usually engagement are conducted within a week after the proposal arrives..but we delayed it to a month..what else do you want? Besides...adeel wants to marry within 3 months because he has a business meeting for which he has to attend london. After that he will come after 6 months and he can't wait till that much time...so what say"ammi said.