Chapter-35-He's awake!

Noor's pov:
I sighed looking at the scene in front of me. It has been a month since adeel has gone into coma. Every day,i talk to him,sit by him the whole night. But,he is still in that awful condition.

Doctors say that he might wake up,but there is no guarantee. This whole month,i have spent in the hospital. Morning and night,my whole day is here. I go back just for a shower,and then come back.

Same here with ayaan bhai. He has been a constant support though. During these days,ayaan bhai has become my closest friend. Only he can understand my condition. Nisa is out of mumbai. And mom's health is not good,so she doesn't come here.

I sip my coffee and sit beside adeel. It pains me to look at his lifeless body. The only thing i am relieved of,is his breaths,which prove that he is alive. Tears brim my eyes and i sniffle,

"Adeel..aap kab uthenge..uth jaaye..please(when will you wake up..get up)"i cry out.

I keep my coffee on the side table and hold his cold,lifeless fingers.
"I can't hold this anymore. I want you adeel. I want to see you annoying me,troubling me,shouting at me but please I don't like this silence of yours. My adeel is never sil..silent..right"i sniffle.

I wiped my tears and smiled,
"I have fallen in love with you adeel. I..i love you. I can't live without you. I have realized that i am empty,barren without you. I won't ever leave your side,i am yo..your companion..your..wife. Just..please...ple..please wake up."i say and start crying.

I rest my head on his palm. I know that now..he won't wake up. He..I don't know when..but then..i will wait for him. Even if its for eternity,years,i will wait for my adeel to come back.

As i was about to get up,his fingers on my hand started to shake. I looked up and saw he was breathing heavily. I got panicked and ran out.

"Doctor..doctor..please..look at him..his..his fingers are shaking"i shout out.

The doctors who were in their cabins,came running out at my voice. We all ran to the room. The nurse told me to remain seated outside.

I sat in my seat and started to cry. Will..he..will he die? He was breathing heavily. Ya allah,please,let him be in coma,because in that way i can make sure that he is alive,but please don't take him,I won't be able to live without him.

At that time,bhai came back from the masjid. He saw me sitting in the seat. By my expressions,he understood that something is wrong.

"What happened"he asked.
"Bh..bhai..his fingers..it began to shake..and..he was breathing heavily..he..he's going to die now"i said hesitating and started crying.

"No...no..noor. If his fingers were shaking..th..that means,he's going to wake up. Allah has accepted your prayers noor."bhai said and hugged me.

"Wh..what bhai..are you serious"i asked.

"Yes meri behna."bhai said and wiped my tears.

And then the door opened. I ran towards the room. The doctor came out,a big smile on his face.
"Mrs.khan your husband,is fine. He has come out of coma."the doctor said and smiled at me.

I felt the world swirl around me. I was shocked. After all these days,he..he is awake? Ya allah..thank you so much.

A big smile appeared on my face, tears of happiness flowed through my eyes.
"C..can i meet him"i asked,hesitatingly.

"Sure. But one person at a time"the doctor said and left. I looked at bhai. He smiled at me and said,
"You are his wife. Go and meet him"bhai pushed me inside and closed the door.

By that voice adeel looked at me,his eyes boring into me. Oh! How i missed that look of his. I couldn't control myself and i ran towards him and hugged him,tightly as ever,as if my life was dependent on him.