Chapter-59-Mafia surfaced

Noor's pov:
I felt myself being picked up. I open my eyes and saw that it was none other than adeel. I gasp as realization hits me. Last night..he broke the washroom door,picked me up..and you know what happens next...his hand was on my naked back.

I punch him in the chest. He looked at me and smiled.
"Good morning baby"he said.
"Put me down. Where are you taking me?"i asked,my voice hoarse. Typical morning voice.

"Well,you passed out on the couch. So i am taking you to our bedroom"he said smugly. As if on cue,we reached our bedroom and he placed me down on the bed. He sat down beside me and I immediately hid myself in the covers.
"Don't you have to go to office?"i asked,my voice seething in annoyance.
"No. I took a day off to spend time with you and armaan. I will be busy from tomorrow onwards"he said,his voice trailing off.

He's upto something.
"Why?"i asked,even though i know he won't answer.
He just smiled at me.
"I guess you gotta have a shower. I will be downstairs."he said and left,completely ignoring my question.

I sighed. Why doesn't he tell me anything? Doesn't he trust me? I got off with the covers wrapped around me and saw armaan playing in his crib. He's up too early.

"Armaan"i chirped. He recognized my voice and beamed when he saw me. He lifted his hands up demanding me to pick him up. I picked him up and took him to the washroom. I can't leave him alone though.

After giving him and myself a shower,I headed downstairs and had a heartful breakfast,with armaan on my lap. I didn't dare ask adeel about what he is doing tomorrow. I remained silent and he noticed that.
"Why so sad?"he asked while eating.

I remained silent. A tear leaked out of my eye.
"I..i am not sad. I think that you don't trust me enough to tell me about your whereabouts. You don't tell me where you go,what you do and you want me to keep assuming everything is fine. Everything is not fine adeel. In order for being in a relationship,there should be trust from both the sides"I yelled the last part.

Armaan looked at me and made a crying face. I quickly shushed him down.
"No baby,I wasn't scolding you. I was scolding your dad"i said and got up with armaan in my hands.

He made a face to his father.

"Its not what you think noor

"Its not what you think noor. Its just..i don't want you to think that your husband is cruel. "He said softly.
"You know i am not judgmental. I will never think that you are cruel"i yelled.

"Fine. You wanna know what i am going to do tomorrow? I am going to kill ahan,to conquer the west Maharashtra. So that my mafia will gain power,and then i can take revenge from ahmed"he gritted in anger.

I gasped. I never knew adeel was thinking about all of this? Revenge? Conquer? What the hell!

Armaan made a noise as if he understood what his father was talking about. I wanted to chuckle at that,but the room was full of tension so I controlled that.