Chapter-27-khalid fiasco

Noor's pov:
"Come on in"adeel said while running in the water.
"I will not come"i said while getting away from it.

We have been here in the beach for the past 1 hour. Few seconds ago we were sitting like statues,just watching the waves come and go.

Then suddenly,as if something got into him he jumped in the water and has been bugging me too to join him.

"Noor come here"he said in a stern voice.
"My clothes will get ruined"i said and i sat down on the sand bed.

I am not a big fan of beaches, i prefer to sit in the sand bed and enjoy the warm sand on your feet.

He then came running towards me,fully wet and said,
"So you are not coming,huh?"he asked.

I nodded,he then bended a little and before i could do anything picked me up bridal style.

"Adeel chorein..please..I don't want to go"i said while wriggling but his grip was strong. He kept on going towards the shore. I realized that he's going to throw me in.

I was always scared of water,i never learned how to swim. I became paranoid and caught his shoulder and neck tightly.

"Adeel nahi please..i am sc..scared..don't please"i said somewhat begging.
"Bade pyaar se bularaha tha..tab tum suni nahi..ab dekho(i was calling you very sweetly but then you didn't listen..now see)"he said back smirking.

Splash
He dropped me into the water. Even though it wasn't the deep end,i went down. I couldn't come up. Suddenly i felt someone's hand on me and it pulled me up.

I gasped loud and breathed heavily. Finally,air came back to me and i gasped out loud,holding on to adeel's shoulder.

I was fully wet. Salt water had gone in me. When I opened my eyes i saw him laughing hysterically. That made me boil. How dare he?

I glared at him,with my eyes half open as salt had gone in them. He still continued to laugh. I splashed water at him.

And I continued it until he started to run towards the shore. I run after him. I spot a small stick,so i took it and ran after him.

He sure was running like a pro,i had the problem of running. But I didn't give up. After some time,he stopped and turned towards me.

He smirked and then i realized. I started to run as fast as i could but couldn't. He caught me and picked me up,swirling me,i shrieked.

When he stopped i turned towards him and punched him hard,but that didn't affect him at all.

"Why did you do that? I look like a mess and I don't have extra clothes too. We are 2 hours away from the hotel,what do you expect me to sit like this,wet and cold?"i shouted and once again punched.

But it hurt me only. God he has a steel chest!

"Relax. I had bought some extra clothes of mine in case of emergency,you can wear them."he said calmly

"What"i stared at him. This man expects me to wear his clothes! He is unbelievable. My anger was at the peak now.

"What? You can wear my clothes plus you will look more hotter in my clothes"he said winking.