Chapter-40-

Noor's pov:
"Adeel..the doctor said not to take much stress and not to work now"i said to him.
He's being stupid now. He's alright now. Yesterday,the doctor analyzed his hand and leg and removed his plaster.

The doctor said,not to let him work for at least few days. But look at him,he's all ready to go out now.

"I know that noor. But i have been in home for so many days. I have to go to work,look what's happening. I know that ayaan will handle it,but now as i am fine,its time to get back at work. I don't want to stress ayaan"adeel said.

"Hmm..but.."i tried to make him stay in home.
"No buts noor. Anyhow,one day or other i had to go to work. So why not now?"he said while wrapping his arms around my body.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. I didn't want him to get hurt.
"Okay..but adeel take care. Especially of your right hand. And i will let you go only in one condition"i said reluctantly.

"Bolo meri jaan..kya chahiye?(say me..what do you need,my love)"he said and kissed my cheek.

I..i wanted to see my ammi. It had been days since i saw her. Adeel had given my phone back and i had talked to her. But still..i missed my munchkins,my ammi and nisa.

"I..uh..i wanted to see ammi"i said slowly and looked down. I as scared that he might get angry or not accept my request.

"You want to go to your house"he asked huskily.

I nodded while still looking down.
"I..it will be just for an hour..or for few minutes..please"i said while looking at him.

He smiled at me and placed his lips onto me. He pulled back and caressed my cheek.
"You can stay there for as long as you want. You are my wife. You don't have to be scared for asking me anything,especially if you want to meet your family. Here is what i thought,i will leave you at your house now and then at evening i will pick you up and we can go out somewhere if you want"he said while he placed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I smiled and nodded. I quickly went and wore my scarf and we both left. We arrived at my house and he parked the car. I looked at him and he was smiling at me.

"You won't come in"i asked.
"No. I have to leave. I will meet ammi in evening..okay?"he replied and kissed my cheek.

I blushed and opened the door. I liked it how he called my mother,ammi. I closed the car's door and went to our entrance. I rung the bell and turned to see that he had left.

The door opened and ammi's peaceful face appeared.
"Noor..meri bachay"ammi exclaimed and hugged me.
I hugged her back too. It had been so long. We pulled back and i got inside. Munchkins came running to me and jumped at me. I was almost going to fall but I didn't care. I missed these two so much.

"Aapi...where were you? You didn't call us nor meet us. Why?"naila pulled away and asked.

"Naila..your jiju was sick,that is why aapi was busy"ammi spoke out.

"Aapi..how is jiju? Will he come to meet us?" Numair asked innocently.

"Yes. He will come to meet you all in the evening"i smiled at them.

"Speaking of adeel..where is he?"ammi asked while flipping the parathas.

"Ammi..he has gone to work. I tried to stop him.,but he didn't listen,stating that his work is important"i said and huffed.