Chapter-32-Oh no!

Noor's pov:
It was 3 am,midnight. And adeel still was outside. He was the same,not talking to me and ignoring my presence. I tried to get his attention but nothing worked.

I am sitting on my bed. I am feeling sleepy but I can't sleep now. I want to make sure that adeel comes home. God knows,where is he? Until i see him back home,my heart won't be at peace.

I didn't realize that by waiting for him, i fell asleep in that seated position. And then i heard some loud noice downstairs. I immediately got up and went to the window and saw that adeel was standing in the gate.

He was the one who was making loud and weird noises at the door.
"Open the door,please. Adeel is here"i shouted.

But there was no response. I think all of the maids have retired to their servant quarters. Obviously,who will be awake at this time!

Ugh,what to do now. I am locked here,how will i open the door? Still i go and try my door,To find it locked. I quickly look here and there,to find something to open this door.

I get an idea. How about i try with a bobby pin? I know that i doesn't work,but now i am desperate. So i take a pin from my head and insert it in the lock. After some attempts,finally the lock opened.

Wow. I was happy at myself. I quickly open the door and run towards the gate. I open the gate,to find adeel standing there,with a weird look on his face.

He stumbled to get inside,so i got by his side to help him. He placed his hand on my back while i caught his shoulder.

"Itni der kyu laga di(why you took so late)"he asked in a drunken tone.

I made him sit on the sofa,i was about to go up to my room but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto him. I could smell that disgusting alcohol smell from him. Yuck! He is drunk.

"Chodein mujhe. Aapne pi rakhi hai(leave me. You are drunk)"i said and tried to get away from him.
"So what? Tumhare liye hi pi hai(for you only I have drunk this)"he said stammering in between. Looking at his condition,i ignored what he said.

I help him remove his coat,his shoes and sock.
"Aapne khana khaaya?(did you eat something)"i ask

He pouted and said,"nahi. Bhooookkkk laagggiiii hai(No. i am hungryyyy)"

I go and get him some food. I was about to leave it on the table,when he said,
"Please f..feed me"

I sigh and sat beside him. I took a morsel and bought to his face,but he rejected it.
"Sit here"he said pointing to his lap.

My heart immediately raced. I sit on top of him,but he bought me closer by keeping his hand on my back. My cheeks flushed at this and i feed him.

He bought his face closer to me and was about to kiss me,when i moved away. I didn't want to,but his terrible alcohol smell made me do it.

I remembered that i was angry at him for coming home so late and that too drunk,that i got up. I placed the plates on to the sink and left to my room. Before i could close it,he put his hand in the middle and I quickly backed away.

"Main sori hu. Aap jaaye yahan se(i am sleeping now. Please leave this room)"i said as polite as ever.

"This is my room too. I can sleep here whenever i want. What is your problem?"he asked me,getting agitated a little.

"What is my problem? You come home drunk,do you know that drinking is haram in islam"i raised my voice a little.

"I don't care about that. You know,why I wasn't coming home these days. Because i didn't want to see your face. And from the past week,i have been sleeping drunk,in ayaan's house."he admitted.