Chapter-29-abuses and violence

Back,yes. As you all convinced me to update so here am i.😊😊 look how good i am..😂

Warning. This chapter contains violence and abusive words. So be prepared.

Continued..
He stopped the car and got out. He came to my side and opened the door and harshly pulled me out.
Ouch!

His grip on my arm was tight. He threw the keys to the chauffeur and dragged me in the hotel. All eyes were on us,i tried to take my arm out but his grip tightened.

"Adeel please chorein..ouch"i said
The hotel manager looked at me with pity. All the while to our room i kept on begging him to leave me but he didn't utter a word.

I don't know what he will do to me inside the room. He placed the card on the sensor and the door opened.

The lights flicked open and we entered. He closed the door and threw me across the floor.

"You bitch. How dare you leave this room huh?"he asked while bending down on my level.

I hissed in pain. My knee was hurting because of the fall.

"Look at me while i am talking to you"he shouted and raised my chin up.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes. His eyes were red,anger evident on his face.

He grabbed my arms and pulled me up,
"Answer me dammit. Why did you leave the room? And how did you meet that bastard? Did you know he was here? Was it your plan to run away with him" he asked this questions.

I widened my eyes at him. He was wrong.I didn't knew about anything.

"You fucking answer me now"he barked. His nails piercing my skin. He started to shake me with anger.

I started to cry. I was getting scared of him now,his anger.
"I..i..was..ss gettingg..bo..bored so..i..went out"I stuttered.

"Liar. A big fat liar. Then how the fuck you ended up there in that garden,romancing that piece of shit"he asked angrily.

"No..no..please..he..he..met me at..at the..th..shop..he..he took..me to..garden"i said in between my hiccups.

"Oh really? Do you really think i would believe you? You are such a big liar noor. I never expected this from you. I thought after our marriage you will forget him,but i was wrong. You betrayed me"he gritted,

I wanted to keep quiet and ask for forgiveness but my big fat mouth didn't shut up and i said something which i regretted.

"How did you think i would forget him? I lov-" before i could complete he slapped me.

He..he freaking slapped me. I landed with a thud on the floor.

"You bitch. How dare you say that" he picked me and pushed me again on the ground and i cried out loud.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me up with it. I shrieked,
"Adeel please chordein..aahhhh"

"You want me to leave you. Huh..i declared you were mine that day when i met you and you have the nerves to say me that you love that asshole. Wow noor. Remember what i said you,be good with me and i will be the sweetest person. Betray me and that will be the biggest mistake you have ever done in your life. And you have done that. So now face the consequences"he said and left me harshly.

My head and scalp was hurting like hell,and my cheek it was stinging with pain. Tears brimmed my eyes,why? Ya allah? Why?

I turned to see him pick his phone and that's when i realize,he's gonna hurt my family.