Chapter-7-He's dangerous

*unedited
Noor's pov:
As i moved backwards and my back touched the wall,i realized that now I couldn't escape anymore. He came in front of me and blocked me by his arms around me,i have never been this scared in my whole life,apart from being scared by ghosts though. The look on his face was so scary,his face showed mere anger and nothing else,with the red mark on his right cheek. I looked down because I couldn't look in his eyes. His hand came forward and he lifted my chin to make me look at him.
"Look at me noor"he stated demandingly,and then i looked at him
"I am sorry,please just don't hurt me"i said trembling with fear,he is mr.mafia dude. He can kill me and bury me somewhere and no one would even know about it. I gulped in fear of being dead. As i said it,his smirk grew wider and he stroked my cheek. I tried to remove his filthy hand off my face but couldn't bring enough courage to do it,his touch ran electric tingles down my spine. I suddenly started to feel hot,very hot,by his touch.

"Noor,noor..you have to understand this fact that i would never,ever lay a finger on you. But i don't know about your mum and your two siblings"he laughed wickedly at that statement and i gulped in fear,he would do something to my mom,no no...oh god no,she's all that i have. I won't let him hurt her,she hadn't done anything to him,I had done it,so why her. Fear engulfed me and I started to panic at the thought of my mother being hurt,tears were trickling down my cheeks.
"Plea..se don't h..urt her,i would die if anything happp..ens to..o mm..y mum..i slapped yo..u..you..you slap me.hurt..t me.bbb..utt don't hurt her..r" i stated in between my hiccups.
He stared at me for sometime,his face softened and his eyes held emotions,his lips curved into a soft smile but then he regained and stated,"don't ever do this,do you understand?",i looked down and nodded.
"Hmm...so i was here to call you for breakfast,umm in 5 minutes i need you downstairs"he stated before leaving my room.

I sighed,what have i gotten myself into? I have to try to escape from here as soon as possible before this man tries to hurt my family again. Right now i need to go down,so that i can find a way to escape. I adjusted my veil and headed downstairs,upon entering the dining room,i saw him seated on a chair with his concentration on his phone,i went towards the table and decided to sit far away from. I rounded the corner and pulled the chair,when he looked up from his phone and frowned."sit here"he pointed to the chair just beside him,i decided to argue about it but then I remembered what he did a few moments ago,so i sighed and went and sat near him.

Just sitting beside him caused my heart to race a thousand miles,i was getting nervous,my palms began to sweat,but i pretended to be normal and looked down. I could feel him come closer to me,i gripped my shirt tightly in nervousness when he stated,"what would you like to eat?"in a calm voice. I took a deep breath and said,"er..umm.pav and butter"(pav is a kind of small bread which mumbaiakars eat as breakfast,even i eat it!)

He nodded and ordered his servant to bring some. I ate quietly feeling his strong gaze upon which made me hell nervous,"umm..you don't have to stay in my house a prisoner,you can look around the house..if you want" he said and i looked up and nodded. After the breakfast i decided to take a round of this house,to find any exits or something. I was about to leave when a male voice stopped me,i turned around to see a man in his late twenties stood there with a huge grin.
"Jee"i asked him
He came a bit forward and introduced himself,"hi,my name is ayaan..adeel's best friend,adeel said me to show you this house"
Oh,so he is mr.mafia's friend,but he looks so different..umm a bit sweet i can say. He doesn't have the dangerous look as his friend has aka mr.mafia. Although i know his name now,I prefer to call him mr.mafia only. I nodded and went with him.

He showed me the garden,a library..yes this house a library,a music room,hime theatre..as we entered the first floor he asked,
"Why are you so quiet? Don't be scared of me,i am not like adeel,we can be friends"he stated with a smile. I don't know why but i liked him,like what's wrong in making a friend,i smiled and nodded. He showed me the rest of the house. But when were going up the stairs for my bedroom,i spotted a door at end of the corridor,ayaan didn't shiw me that.i asked him about the door and he answered,"its just an emergency exit in case of fire and all"I nodded and smiled internally,knowing that now it would be easy to escape from here. But i guess ayaan noticed that and stated warningly,"don't you dare noor try to escape,adeel would get very angry and do something to your family,plus you won't be able to escape too,because we are out of mumbai"
I was shocked,i knew that we were somewhere out of mumbai,because this place seems different,it's a bit cold here,and mumbai is always hot. I asked him the question,"why did he bought me here in the first place?".
"I can't say that,i am actually not even allowed to even talk to you...so i better go and please don't try to escape"he said and ran away.

Gosh,i hate this mr.mafia so much,like he had forbidden ayaan to even talk to me..what is wrong with him? I don't care anyway,because i am going to escape after sometime. You people might be thinking,why don't i try to escape tonight. Well there are reasons;firstly,it's because ayaan doubts me already and now he'll go and inform mr.mafia about it,which I don't want;secondly,i have seen in movies that if we got kidnapped,we gotta gain some trust from the kidnapper so he begins to trust us and then at the right time,we can escape...so i decided to wait for some days and then do it.
********************************************************************************* Minutes passed into hours,hours passed in days and days passed in weeks. Its been 2 weeks since I got kidnapped. Nor did i know the reason why i got kidnapped and neither did i escape,i mean why does a person kidnap? For money?nope..we struggle already for it. For revenge? I don't even know this guy,then what revenge. I sighed,i miss my mum,my two munchkins and my best friend. Its been days since i saw them,i asked ayaan about there whereabouts,and he said they are fine. Even he is a bitch,he doesn't talk properly or say clearly,so one day i just broke in front of him,and he said that adeel is taking care of all of them,there i s a private car which takes numair and naila to school,a doctor visits my mother every 2 days,I recently heard that because of me being lost,my mother is sick,her BP rate is very high..a guy keeps an eye on nisa,incase she goes to the police..and i cried that day.

I have decided that today i will escape,enough is enough. I have to go back for my mom. At 12pm exactly i went out of my room,i covered my face with veil and headed towards the exit. I stopped at the entrance and sighed,should i do this?what if i get out and never get a chance to meet my mom?be brave noor. You have to do this. I took a deep breath and opened the door slowly,so as to not make any voice. I closed the door behind me and stepped out,it's so cold..gosh I don't even know where am i and here i am to escape.well done noor! But now there is no backing away. So i went into the garden and jumped from the wall,obviously I couldn't escape from the gate,there are 10 guards ready to eat me alive! I jumped on the other side with a loud thump. Oh shit,god my ass hurts,because of the loud voice,some guards got alert and began to come this way. I quickly hid behind the shrubs,enough to hide me well,the guards looked around and after some time went back,and I sighed..huff..bal bal bachi main! I ran along the streets scared of being caught,i ran until my legs couldn't run anymore and stopped,i took heavy breaths. After some time when i cooled down,i looked up to find myself in a Busy street,i could see tourists all along the road,visiting small shops,eating different varieties of food. I looked up and daw the advertisement on the board,down was written,WELCOME TO LONAVALA.

Oh shit,i am and n lonavala,god what do i do now? I can't go back and now I don't know the way to my house. Lonavala is 3 hours away from mumbai,i once visited here with my parents,but that time i was too small,maybe 7-6 years old. I don't remember anything. Anyway,there is always a way out,so i decided to walk further the street,as i was walking i felt a little tap on my shoulder. Oh god,please not the person I don't want,I gulped scaredly and turned to find furious mr.mafia. Before i could run,he turned me and picked me up on his shoulders and started to walk back. No..oh no,he will do something to me now,I don't want to go back there. I started shouting,beating his back with my fists and kicking him,but none of them made an effect on him,instead he grabbed my leg tighter and started to walk faster.
I am gone now,ya allah atleast ek burial naseeb karna,ameen.
**********************************************************************************Phew,the longest chapter i have ever written. Anyway,i gave you guys another cliffhanger! So what do you think adeel will do? Hint:he won't murder her though!!lol!! U gotta wait for the next chapter for that. Anyway i just visited mumbai and came back,its a blast. I visited lonavala too,its freakin cold there. For now bye guys.
Please do vote,share my book..anddd do comment please,it makes me happy.
~abby