Chapter-31-Bin tere sanam(Without you darling)

Hello! I am back with another chapter. As you'll convinced me to! This chapter is dedicated to @143MANAhl Because i found her comment the most desperate one! Enough with the talk,let's proceed further....

Noor's pov:
Me,abbu and mumma were watching frozen in the television. Yes,i am a big fan of elsa and i convinced abbu too to watch it with me!

Munchkins were in the school,even i had college but i took a day off. We were busy watching tv when we heard the door bell.

I was about to get up and look who is at the door when abbu said that he will go. I shrugged and sat back down on the couch and continued watching tv.

As soon as abbu opened the door there were three loud gunshots. I was completely numb,that voice ringing in my head. Me and ammi quickly got up and went to the door,to find abbu laying at the floor dead.

"Abbbbbbuuuuu" i shouted and ran towards him. His bloody body lay on the dusted floor.

I quickly got outside to check if there was someone,but no they had ran away. I kneeled down and started shaking abbu's body,in hope he might get up.

"Abbbbbbuuuu..nahi..uthe..pleassseeee.."i shouted. Tears brimming my eyes. I checked his wrist for a pulse,but none.

My abbu was dead.

I gasped and got up and started crying. From the night since i heard that gunshot,i have been having this dream. This keeps on repeating.

I had gone over my dad's death but now...this was the way my abbu died. We couldn't find anyone. There was no murder weapon,no eye witness,nothing.

How could no one noticed those people come to our house and shot three times? I always wished that who ever killed my father,should rot in hell.

Turns out the killer is my husband. In the start,i did want him to die,I didn't like him. I was disgusted by his presence,his touch,his aura,his personality,everything.

But now,things have changed. My heart refuses to hate him. I even began to think that maybe,maybe he didn't kill my dad. Yes,i have begun to like him.

I like his touch. I didn't realize this before,but when he kept me captive in that room,I realized that i missed him. I so wanted to be with him.

There was times when i used to get irritated because of the attention he used to give me,but now i literally want him to talk to me.

Since he bought me from that room,he didn't come up to check me. I hadn't seen his face for a week. I missed his smile,his eyes that held love for me.

But now,i am scared of him. His eyes now held hatred and anger for me,they were no longer soft and caring. He looked so emotionless and cold.

Right now i am sitting in our room,beside the window watching the birds come back to their nests. It was 5 am by now.

My condition has improved,he has made sure that i eat four times a day and that a lady takes me out to the garden for half an hour and then she brings me back.

I look quite better now. But i have given up chances of him coming home. That night was the last i had seen him. Since then every night i would wait for him to come back,but he wouldn't.

Maybe i did a mistake by going to meet khalid. In this 6 months of our marriage,i have realized that he has serious trust issues. He doesn't trust easily,and if someone breaks his trust,god forbid what would happen to them.