Chapter-38-Way to his heart

Noor's pov:
"Mrs khan,his condition has improved. He can walk now without the help of anyone,but by using the metal support"the doctor while examining adeel.

After 2 weeks,i had called the doctor for regular examination. In These two weeks,adeel has been too harsh. Totally ignored me. I guess the plan will not work.

I forced a smile at the doctor.

"Look buddy,you will get well soon"ayaan bhai chirped. He has come along with the doctor to meet adeel.

"Yeah..after all there is an important work i have to deal with. Just some more days,then it will be done"adeel said eyeing towards me.

I looked at bhai and sighed. This is not working. I don't have much time. I have to do something.

"Ok then,i should leave now. Take your medicines in time,and you will be well in no time"the doctor smiled at him.

"Noor come with me. We will leave the doctor by the door"bhai said signaling me to come with him.

I quickly nodded and left with him. After bidding farewell to the doctor I turned towards bhai and pulled my hair in frustration.

"Bhai this is not working. He..he keeps on rejecting me. I don't know what to do"i cried out in frustration.

"Patience noor. Look,he is being a stubborn ass. You need to make a bold move. He loves you but then his anger comes in the middle. You have to melt him."bhai said.

"But how"i whined.

"Make a bold move. So that he will not be able to reject you any longer"bhai said.

"How bhai. Any idea"i whined.

"That's upto you behna. Cmon,make your brain work"bhai said and smirked at me.

I understood what he meant by that and i blushed. With him..

"No...umm..."I stumbled and blushed hard.

"Anyway noor..you will have to do that one day or other. He's your husband after all..umm..but i can give you one task to do"bhai said and smirked.

I slapped playfully on his arm and blushed.

"But do it well or else it will be wasted"bhai said and took me upstairs to adeel's bedroom.

"Hey bro..you really look like you need a shave"bhai said and smirked at adeel.

Adeel then brushed his hand on his beard. That was right,he looked like a jungly man now. With all that long and uneven beard. I like my adeel shaven.

"Yeah..you are right. Come help me"adeel said.

"Jeez..i need to leave now. Noor can do it..right noor?"bhai said and winked at me.

"Ok"i said and looked down.

"Whhhhhaaatttt? No need."adeel said quickly.

"No..you look like a jungle man. Noor will do it. I gotta go..bye"bhai said and left.

Adeel then looked at me and sighed. I was literally doing my roller coaster happy dance internally. Oh..how i would love to take that beard of his face.

So I quickly go and get some water,a towel,shaving foam and razor. I set them on the side table and sat on the bed.

I took some foam on the brush and went to apply it on his face. Suddenly i got nervous and my hand began to shake a little. But he turned his face to that side making it hard to apply.

"Look here"i said. But he ignored.

Argh. I am tired of this behavior of this.

Make a bold move. An idea popped in my mind. I got up and carefully stood on the bed. He looked up at me,confusion on his face.