Chapter-15-What the fudge?

Continued..
What the actual fudge? I can't believe this is happening. I mean,really..what could have gone worse in my life? How could adeel do this? What does he even think of himself? Marry? Him? Never.

Ya allah,why?
Why me?
Kya bigada tha maine?
Why always me?
Can't he get some other girl?
No. No other girl should suffer what i am suffering.
How can i marry him? He is the murderer of my dad and khalid.

I am sitting all devastated in my room,and crying. Well,what else can i do,except crying?

A few minutes ago,ammi came and said me that,adeel is a very good guy,he is handsome,well settled and comes from a very good family. My foot,bloody criminal adeel. I wish,i could say my mom...no..but what she said next forbid me.

She said,that he bought this rishta because i was afraid ,I couldn't tell my mom that i love him. He said that we both are in love with each other. As if. She said that he will keep me happy,he will keep me as a queen!

She said that i should marry him. He even apologized to my mom for 'our mistake' of not informing about both of us.

He spoke all sweet talks,which convinced my mother to let him marry me. Ya allah,i have never hated anyone in my life..how much i hate adeel.

When i was caught eavesdropping at their conversation,ammi called me and said me that adeel wants to marry me.
Flashback:
I stood there in shock,not able to move. He..he..wants to..marry..me..but ..why?

"Beta,idhar aao(come here)"ammi patted to the seat next to her.
As i was walking,i could feel my body burn. Because of the stares adeel was giving me. I went and sat nervously beside my mother.
She looked happy,i am angry as adeel made her happy because of his sugar coated talks.
"Beta,adeel is a very good guy,he will keep you very happy..ya allah i am happy that you chose him as your life partner"ammi said in tears. My innocent ammi,only if she knew what the real adeel is.

I looked up at adeel to find him staring at me with this evil smirk. I immediately look down.

"What" nisa spoke. Oh god,I completely forgot she was here. She will definitely kill adeel now.

Nisa was staring daggers at adeel,she looked way furious. Ammi coughed to gain her attention.
"Yes nisa,adeel has come here for noor's hand in marriage. Beta,tum shaadi ki tayyari main madad karogi na(will you help in marriage preparations)" ammi asks happily.

Before nisa could answer,adeel spoke out.
"Of course aunty,nisa will help. I think we should make her our wedding planner,what say"adeel says with a smirk.

"Sure,i would love to"nisa spoke with bitter sweetness,and fake smile. God,she's way angry.
He's spoiling my life,he is making it way worse. Please adeel don't do this.

"Okay aunty,now i have to go..i have some work to do and umm..i have to plan for our wedding too"he said while picking up his keys and with a wicked smile.

"Noor ne abhi tak yes nahi bola hai(noor didn't say yes yet)"nisa siad while raising her voice.
Thanks nisa,ab main mana kardungi. Koi bhi reason de dungi..but i just don't want to marry this man.

"Sure nisa,i will ask noor in my style"adeel said while staring at her,telling her to shut up. But nisa ignored him.

He bent on his knee,and picked my hand. I suddenly felt electric shocks travel down my spine. I tried to remove my hand,but his grip was hard. God,my mom is right here you stupid man.
"Will you marry me noor"he asks while staring at me. It seems like he was saying me to say yes.
What should i say?
What will is ay my mom if i say no?