Chapter-54-Saved

Continued from the last chapter
"Shit" i said and got up from the bed.
"Are you serious ayaan"i asked with tears in my eyes.

"Yes adeel. After 2 months I finally tracked him. She's in ratnagiri. I will send you the location. We need to go now"he said.

I hugged him tight. He patted my shoulder. We both parted away.
"I have divided our men into two teams. One team will go with us. And the other will go from the other way. I have it all planned. Let's go"he said and grabbed my hand.

I was excited. Happy. That finally i could see my noor. That finally i am saving her from ahmed. She has suffered a lot. Once i get her,i am never gonna let her go. I am coming noor.

I went to my office and took out two handguns and one grenade. I pick out one box of bullets. I kept one gun in my right ankle and one in my holster. I wore a bullet proof jacket. Prevention is better than cure.i am gonna kill that ahmed today.

I sit with ayaan in my black suv and started driving to the location with our men following us behind. After an hour we reached the place. It was a lone place with just one old building. There was nothing around it. Not even one civilian.

"Look,there are two entrances. You take one group and go through the backside,while i will go through the front,got it. And remember,save noor first then you can kill him."he said and patted my shoulder.

I nodded.
"Be careful ayaan,he's dangerous"i say seriously.
"Same goes with you. Bye"he said and got out of the car.

I took my gun out and slowly ran to the back entrance of the building.
"Sir we'll go first. Your safety matters to us"sahil said.
I nodded and followed them in.

The building was dark and stinking badly. We got to the first floor and found no one. All the doors were open. I sigh deeply and slowly went to the second floor.

"They are here. Go hide mam. "I hear someone say.
Before he could turn i shoot him with my gun. Another man pounded on my back and started strangling my neck. I kicked him in the leg which made him fall down. And then i shot him in the heart.

There was a door at the far end of the floor. I slowly go towards it and try to open it but it was locked. I think noor is here. My subconscious said.

I kicked the door two times and finally it blew open. A woman was laying there in the bed. My heart beat increased as i moved inside. I halted on my steps. The woman was none other noor. She was sleeping in the bed.

Quietly i went towards her. I looked at her face. Lip cut,eye bags underneath her eyes,her right cheek had a big red mark,cheekbones were poking out. She looked so weak,so vulnerable. Even in her sleep,she was distressed. She frowned and was mumbling something.

My heart ached at her condition. That bastard. I won't leave him. I will give him a painful death. But i have no time for this. I shake noor softly.
"Noor,get up baby. Its me adeel"i said.
She stirred and opened her eyes. She stared at me and tears formed in her eyes.
"Not again. You..you are a dream. Just go away. Don't give me false hope"she cried out.

My heart ached. It was like someone ripped my heart out.
"No baby. Its me for real."i said and stroked her cheek.
She looked at me and clasped me in her arms.
"Adeeeelllllll"she started crying out.
I sit down in the bed and hugged her back. But I couldn't hug her that close because of her baby bump.

"Why? Why Didn't you come before? I waited for you. He..hit me badly adeel"she said in between her cries.

I pulled away from her and kissed her. Her lips were chapped and rough,but I didn't care. Its been two months since i saw her,since i touched her. She brought me closer by wrapping her arms around my neck. Our lips were syncing together.