Chapter-64-Apart

Adeel's pov:
I slammed my fist into the wall in frustration. She was gone. She left me alone. Even though i saved her two times.

Flashback.
After killing his 30 men ,me and ayaan started walking towards our car.
"Where is he ayaan? Don't tell me that he escaped "i said angrily.

"I was sure he might be here. But..i guess we will never be able to kill him"he said sadly.

"Did noor reach safely"i asked him,trying to divert my mind.
"Wait. I'll check."he said and took his tablet out from the car.

Since that day when noor was abducted,i told ayaan to keep her movements tracked by attaching a tracking device on her phone.

"She did..but there is no one responding from the mansion"he said panicked.
"What"i exclaimed and hurried over to his side.

"I contacted noor's guard.All the guards are unresponsive,even the gatekeeper. I tried calling hira..but she's out of reach too" ayaan said.

"Oh god. We need to go home now.Noor is in danger"i yelled and climbed on the driver's seat.

End of flashback.

I can't explain how i felt when i saw that bloody ahmed hovering over noor. But..i am happy that he is out of our lives. That man...who killed my mother,my sister,noor's dad. He hurt my wife and my son.

I sighed and sat down on my bed. After noor left,I immediately took hira to the hospital. She is out of danger now,but is still shaken up from the incident.

And as of me,i have been living in this house like a living dead. There is no one to talk to. Hira is in hospital and ayaan is out of town. All i want to do..is go to her house and drag her here.

But I can't do that. She will hate me for it. She already does. I don't even know..if we are gonna get back together. The way she said...she wants a separation. I know..with what i do..no one wants to live with me.

My life is dangerous...and i guess its better for noor to get separated from me. I don't want to risk her and my son's life. Talking about armaan...i miss him more.
I didn't even get to grab him...kiss him..it hurts... i never realized the oain of separation until now.i wiped the tear that was forming in my eye and tried to get some sleep.

Two days ago,ammi called me and said that noor was admitted in hospital and she wasn't waking up. I wanted to visit her but then I remembered what noor told me to.
I need a break from you.

Hearing her voice makes me bubble up in anger. How could she do this to me?

I was getting so restless. I needed to talk to somebody. So without even thinking once,i drove to noor's house.

Noor's pov:
I felt myself being carried to a place,but i was too tired to open my eyes. I hear people yelling my name,I recognized those voices,yet i was unable to respond.

I was sleeping peacefully when i felt bright light scorching on my eyes. I tried to cover it up but it was not helping. I reluctantly opened my eyes and saw that the whole ceiling was white.

Am i dead? Is this heaven?
I slowly sat up and glanced around. It was a hospital room and it was the rays of sunlight which were flashing upon me. I stretched my body and yawned. I never felt this fresh.

I heard some voice from the ned of the room. I glanced around and saw a figure sleeping on the couch. I got scared and rubbed my eyes for clear view.Upon closer view,i saw that it was ammi who was sleeping and beside her was my cute little baby.