Golden jubilee chapter-50

Look where we have come,its golden jubilee. I am so happy today. Its all because of you my lovely readers,that we have reached here.😊😊 please do read authors note at the end. Enjoy this chapter by listening the song above.

Noor's pov:
"Ouch"i wince and frown at him. He smirked at me.
"You bit my finger"i said and winced.

"Your finger was so tasty baby"he said and wiggled his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and looked at the scenery around.

We were currently in a monument. Adeel bought me here because i was getting bored. This place is so beautiful. Ancient civilizations look so mesmerizing. Ancient idols and their creations,i was awed by the scene.

We are sitting on top of a monument now and i was feeding kurmure to him. And that's when he bit me. This past week was amazing. Adeel and me celebrated our anniversary in a grand manner.

As soon as adeel came to know about my pregnancy,he called ayaan bhai and informed him.

"Sach mein(really?)"ayaan bhai exclaimed.
"Yes. I am going to be a dad ayaan. How cool is that? I never expected this. I am so happy ayaan"adeel exclaimed.

"I am more happy than you. I am going to be a dashing chachu! I want a baby girl,just like noor"bhai said and laughed.

I smile remembering the conversation on the speaker. Bhai was more excited about the baby.

"Feed me"adeel said and drifted me off my thoughts. He laid his head on my lap while i fed him.

"Adeel what do you want,boy or girl?"i asked excitedly.
I stroked his hair softly.

He looked at me and smiled warmly.
"Honestly,I don't have any preference. It can be a boy or girl,I don't care. I will love the child whoever it maybe."he said.

"No i want know. Please"i said.
"Okay..like i said I don't have any preference. But i want a baby girl who looks just like you. Pretty and cute"he said and stroked my cheek.

"What if it is a boy"i asked and pouted.
"No problem. Then he would look handsome and dashing like me. There will be two dashing men in the house"he said and winked.

"And anyway we are not gonna stop after one child now,are we?"he said and smirked at me. While i blushed and slapped him playfully.

This man can never change!
"What? You want more. No,one is enough"i said and crossed my arms.
"Is bechare par zulm na karo(don't be so rude with this poor man)"he said and faked tears.

I laughed and asked,
"How much do you want? I am fine with two"
"I want eight"he said and huffed.

I pushed him off me.
"Get lost. You will never get those. Two or one"i said and got up.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me onto him.
"Okay madam. As you say. When is your next appointment?"he asked
"Two weeks later. You will come"i deadpanned.

"Okay honey"he said and bowed in front of me. While i chuckled.

We were going back to our house when it was raining heavily. And suddenly my heart was craving for pakoras. I saw a foodstall outside on the road selling them.

I grabbed adeel's arm and shaked it slightly.
"Adeel i want those"i said and pointed towards the man.

"No noor. You are going to eat all healthy food. Its not good for the baby."he said and drove away from that man.
"But i am craving for it. And you should fulfill all my requirements"i reasoned out.

"Fine i will make you those"he said and stopped at the traffic light.
"No. I need those from that man"i raised my voice a little.