05:

05:

Trying to stay focused on my book but no more than a few seconds later I feel my eyes grow heavy. I didn't end up going back to sleep once I got home at six am and I have had to sit through half a day of school already. My head was killing me due to lack of sleep and probably too much caffeine and not enough food.

The bell rang causing everyone in the classroom to jolt up immediately as if it was time to go home. Sadly for me the next subject was PE. It's bad enough I hate PE as it is but now that I have zero energy just makes matters worse. I don't actually know why I chose PE as a subject, maybe because I thought it would be easier.

"What's wrong?" Nella asks me when she meets me in the hall.

We always meet in front of each others classes even when we don't have the next subject together, it just feels a lot better walking with someone in the hallway as suppose to being seen alone. Thankfully Nella does have PE with me and I know for a fact that she will not put in any effort which I will be able to keep up with.

"I haven't slept" I run my hand through my hair as we make our way to the change rooms where we meet with our teacher.

"Have you had coffee?" She asks concerned. Nella is actually concerned about someone other than herself? Who would have thought we would see the day. I'm flattered to be that person.

"Four cups and it has done nothing but make me feel sick." I groan feeling like I could throw up. This is worse than a hangover.

"I've got a packet of pop rocks in my bag, you want it?" She offers.

As if a bag of sugar will help.

Nella never shares with anyone, for her to offer me something makes me feel honoured.

I try to stay heathy - who am I kidding, I ate two dougnuts for breafast- but right now I'm willing to try anything. So I nod in response.

"I'll give it to you in the change rooms."

Our school is strict and we are not allowed fizzy drinks or anything sugary, talk about child abuse.

"Hello year twelves." Mrs Glee catches our attention.

She is the only female PE teacher at our school and she is married to our teacher Mr Glee who usually met us here. The class lazily responds with a hello as we crowd around her.

"Mr Glee isn't here today so you will join me with my year eleven class."

The girls in our class groan but the guys cheer.

"Get dressed and then meet me in the hall." She instructs before turning away.

There are only five girls in our PE class and out of those five Nella and I don't talk to any of them. Come to think of it Nella and I don't really talk to anyone but each other, excluding our few friends.

Even at lunch we prefer to go off on our own than sit with a big group. So many people care about social statues and popularity but Nella and I have never really cared about anything or anyone at school, not to mention we both have the same very thin tolerance for annoyance. People just piss us off easily.

The year eleven girls are scattered across the change room screaming and giggling at each other but they go quite as soon as Nella walks in with me right behind her.

Nella seems to intimidate everyone and as for me everyone thinks I'm an anti social bitch, I had to work hard to get that title and I'm proud of it.