06:

06:

"Sup baby boy." I grin broadly as I see Jakob walking through the hallway alone.

The marker still on the back of his shirt from yesterday.

"Stop calling me that, people are going to think your my sugar mumma or something." Jakob groans walking up to me as I go through my locker causing me to laugh.

"I wouldn't say no to that." I wink, laughing at the shocked expression that takes over his facial features.

I suppose he's just not used to me teasing him this way and if I'm being honest his reactions are what make me do it more.

He seems to be shocked and taken back by what I say as if he hadn't expected it but at the same time still broadly amused.

When Jakob doesn't respond I turn away from him and continue going through my locker.

The only reason I wasn't in class yet was because I honestly couldn't be bothered showing up so I decided to reorganise my locker instead. The fact that I am a messy person helps a lot.

"Why aren't you in class?"

I look over my shoulder to see Jakob staring out the window by the looks of it day dreaming about something.

"I was at the dentist and came in late." he tells me turning his attention back to me.

I can't help but roll my eyes as I turn my attention back to my locker, of course he only went to the dentist and hasn't skipped class or something.

"Wait." I instruct even though I know he isn't going anywhere.

Turning around, a brilliant idea crosses my mind.  An idea I can't believe I hadn't thought of before I started cleaning my locker.

"So you haven't been to any of your classes today?"

"No, I just got in now." He answers not having the slightest clue as to where I was going with this.

"Well do you want to do something else instead?"

Suggestively I cock my head to the side as I grin up at Jakob smiling broadly at him.

"But we can't we have.... Wait you want to skip?" Jakob asks shocked as he catches on to what I am saying.

I don't respond for a minute enjoying the way his brown eyes search my face for any sign of humour, as if I'm joking.

I'm enjoying this because people never look at me like this, actually this is the way I look at Nella when she suggests something crazy.

I always imagined her to feel like she had just won a Nobel prize and the way I imagined it was right.

The fact that I have shocked Jakob makes me feel like I've done something completely unexpected making me feel mysterious as if I am not an open book that anyone could read for two minutes and know how it would end.

"Yeah, it'll be fun." I shrug leaning against the lockers behind me.

Jakob turns his gaze away from me, his perfectly shaped eyebrows creasing together, the corner of his eyes squinting slightly as he bites down on his bottom lip in concentration as though he is thinking it through in his head.

He reminds of myself the very first time Nella asked me to skip in the ninth grade, or the first time Nella asked me to do anything crazy.

"You've never skipped before?" I laugh shocked causing his attention to turn back to me. "Jakob you're  in the eleventh grade, you can't graduate high school without skipping. It's like a crime!"