19:

19:

I would have been more than okay with changing into my pyjamas in front of Jakob, he follows me on Instagram and has seen my bikini pics how is my underwear any different, but I'm pretty sure Jakob hasn't seen many girls change in front of him before and would make it awkward so I change in my bathroom.

Kasper is already in bed and my dad won't be home for a while meaning I will be home alone with Jakob. I have been alone with Jakob before but after what just happened in the kitchen less than an hour ago something feels different. It's as if something has clicked into place and all the world feels right again.

Jakob's not going anywhere anytime soon, I made him promise me he wouldn't leave until I fell asleep. It's funny that I had started the day planning to call Adam over but I now realise there is nothing more I want than ti fall asleep in Jakob's arms. I guess that makes me a slut.

As I step out of the bathroom I can't help but feel exposed, I'm wearing my cute Lacey pink shorts and a white tanks top and I fixed the mess that was my hair and makeup even though I'm going to bed. It just I've never done this kind of thing before which is absolutely nothing. I've fooled around with guys but that's it, then they leave. Yet with Jakob we are just going to do nothing, I mean maybe make out a little but other than that what else are we going to do?

Jakob's already kicked off his shoes and is slipped under the sheets of my bed looking at something on his phone but he puts it away as I slide in next to him.

The space around us feels small like we need to cuddle to creat more space in the room, and if I'm being honest I have no idea what I'm doing. At first it feels weird resting my head on his chest and throwing my arm over his waist as he pulls me closer but then I realise that Jakob has no idea what he's doing either. I guess we're both just going off of feeling.

It feels good to have someone else be just as clueless as me, for once I don't feel a million steps behind or as if I have been living in another world all me life.

We sit in silence and I relish the steady sound of his heart beat that seems to calm me down. It feels weird listening to someone's heartbeat; so close and still reminding you that they are real. I can't help but smile like a fool.

"So what does this mean?" I ask Jakob knowing the question is on his mind as well. In hopes of distracting himself he lifts his hand and starts tracing patterns on the bare skin of my shoulders and even though it's a weird gesture I like it.

"What do you want it to mean?" He's not flirting or playing games, he's Jakob so he's nervous. He doesn't know where he stands or what to do so he's asking me, that's what he does when he gets lost in a situation. Even after all these years I still know this kind of stuff about him.

"For god sake Jakob! Just make me your girlfriend already." My forward impatient personality can't bare any of this, it's actually laughable at how laid back and cautious he is, I'm not used to it.

I'm so used to other people controlling what I do and how I feel that being in charge for once is a foreign power I didn't know I craved.

"You don't mess around do you Naz?" He wonders obviously causing me to give a coy smile that I'm glad he doesn't see.

In one swift move I push myself up so I'm hovering above him, my hair creating a curtain around our faces. Jakob looks surprised but doesn't show any sign of stopping me.