20:

A/n: so over the past few days this book has had a crazy rise in read and I just want to say a huge thank you!

20:

They're still watching me and it's beginning to drive me insane.

By they I mean Kat and Lindsey, the two so called popular girls in Jakob's grade.

Do they actually think I don't know they're talking about me while they whisper to one another and look at me?

I tell myself I don't care but it's annoying. It's PE class for god sake and I have eleven graders bitching about me. Nella had managed to forge her mums signature and wrote a note to get herself out of PE so it's just me.

"Are you okay?" Jakob asks approaching me.

Even though his question warms my insides up my anger wins out so I just give him a one worded response instead. Seeming to see deooer into my lie he stays by my side as we wait for our teachers to tell us what we're doing today for class.

I can't watch them anymore while I wait. Another secind and I will explode.

Turning to Jakob I rest my head on his shoulder, his arms lazily wrapping around me protecting me from the high school stereo-type of drama.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He repeats.

Again my insides flutter at how much he cares.

"Just tired." I mumble, knowing that if I don't give him some sort of response he will keep asking.

This answer seems good enough for him.

"We're really that couple, huh?"

That statement causing me to laugh.

We are.

We have only been together officially for five days and we are already making out in the hallways and cuddling in the middle of class. I'm sure Jakob rolls his eyes at these couples as much as I do but I can't help it.

In private we are that couple that lick each other's cheeks and bites one another's playfully. If people saw us when we were alone they would think we are crazy.

"It's our five day anniversary tonight, if you don't have something special planned we are through." I exaggerate looking up at him causing his eyes to widen.

"Shit! I had the proposal planned for the seven day anniversary."

I roll my eyes at his stupid comment but can't seem to wipe the stupid smile on my face.

I can't help it, with my head still resting on his shoulder I crane my neck up to see Jakob.

I'm thankful he isn't all that much taller than me so I can kiss him easily but I don't want to kiss him right now.

As stupid as it sounds I can't help but admire him. He is really hot and I don't know why I haven't noticed it before. Well I guess I was always aware that Jakob was a decent looking guy but tried to ignore it.

But now as I really look at him I realise that puberty really did treat him well.

He is squinting his brown eyes because the sun is shining in his face. I never realised how his facial features all blended well together, from the shape of his face to his cheekbones and nose as well as those perfectly shaped natural eyebrows, his almond shaped eyes and those gorgeous lips that he licks briefly before biting down on the bottom one while focusing on something behind me.