07:

07:

"Where the hell have you been?" Nella yells at me as she reaches the school car park to find me leaning against her car.

Although it is a question it comes out sounding more like a demanding accusation, something only Nella could truly master.

Come to think of it I don't blame her, if she left me alone at school I would be pissed too.

When one of us is sick the other one fakes sick so we don't have to go through the horrors of other people's company.  So when neither of us is around we tend to just suffer and hang out with our 'group'.

"I skipped." I shrug easily opening the passenger seat door and jumping into her red Toyota carola once she has unlocked the car.

I throw my backpack onto the back seat as I Bluetooth my phone to Nella's car.

The only good thing about riding shot gun is the fact that you get to be DJ so the driver won't get distracted.

Nella is a reckless driver enough as it is, the last thing she needs to worry about is what song is playing, especially while I'm riding shot gun.

No way in hell am I dying because Nella couldn't find the song she wanted.

Everyday I used to have to walk to and from school and pick up Kasper along the way. My dad works late shifts so by the time he gets to bed we are waking up to get ready for school. 

I would complain except my dads job is what puts food on the table, keeps a roof over our heads, and fifty dollars into my bank account weekly.

Also Kasper is one of my favourite people in the world, he thinks I'm awesome and actually listens to me when I tell him to do something.

Other siblings can be little shits -I've met Nella's younger sister and it was hell , she makes Nella look like a saint- but Kasper is cool.

Nella started feeling bad for me and being the 'good friend' that she tells me she is, she gives Kasper and I a ride to and from school every day. I think it's Also because she wants to make Zara suffer and go pick up her sister even though she's pregnant.

"Well thanks a lot, I had to put up with Cara crying over how her boyfriend dumped her at lunch." Nella groans irritated throwing her backpack on top of mine.

I have never been happier in my life to have missed something. Cara and Luke are one of those on again off again couples who have to make a big drama and get on everyone's nerves. By now it's actually gotten pathetic. This is why I refuse to have a boyfriend in high school, everyone just seems so immature about it. I want to make sure that I'm ready to actually commit to someone when I start dating. This dare goes against everything that I stand for.

"It was actually pretty funny." she laughs starting her car and hurrying down the driveway of the school before everyone else starts blocking the way.

Leaving the school grounds takes forever which is why we always meet at her car and if I'm not already there waiting for her then she will meet me at the side street of the school because we both hate waiting.

"It's about time." I snort. "God I love hearing other people's relationship problems " I say clicking into spotify. "It's makes me feel better about being single." Nella laughs loudly causing me to smile proudly.

There's something good about being able to make Nella laugh, she's like a brick almost impossible to crack but when she does it feels like a massive accomplishment. Take that you stubborn brick!

"So who did you somehow manage to replace me with?" She asks as I start playing friends by Justin Bieber.

Justin Bieber is Nella's guiltiest pleasure. She has been to every single one of his tours, a fact that only her family and I know about her. I wouldn't even be surprised if her browser history was filled with Justin Bieber fanfictions.