Prologue

The sound of typing reverberated through the dimly lit room and on top of a messy bed, lay a female, eighteen of age with dark circles around her eyes with her hands typing on the keyboard with speed unknown to man. Her skin was pale and unblemished due to the lack of sunlight. Although the girl had dark circles around her ruby slanted eyes, they did not deter the spark of life within the mesmerizing ruby orbs. Her full lips were always set in a smirk, making her seem like a mischievous cat. She was wearing a blank tank top with denim shorts that fitted her perfectly. The two articles of clothing accentuated her well-developed body.

A crazed smile graced her lips as she moved off of her messy bed. Grabbing her fur coat, a barely used beanie and a black backpack that looked to hold a crap ton of stuff. She slid on her fur coat and slung the backpack on her shoulders. She put on her beanie, treating it as though it was hard hat that would protect her from harm's way. She hesitantly gripped the door knob, rethinking her decision of leaving her safe haven. She took a deep breath and twisted the knob, despite her screaming rationality telling her this was not a good idea.

Her mother, Asuki Tanukira, heard the door open, and the eighteen year old cursed her mother's unnatural super hearing. "Ari, it's surprising for you to come out of your cleeaann room." Her mother remarked sarcastically. A sense of warmth was hidden beneath her tone, she was relieved her daughter finally left the ever so messy room.

Her father openly gaped his racoon looking daughter, looking at her disbelievingly. He couldn't believe his eyes, his hikimori daughter, Arisa Tanukira, was out of her room, without her mother dragging her by the ear. He was stunned, the girl never left her room and frankly she never needed to. She was finished with all her studies by the age of 16, through online classes, and she currently has a job, online of course, which supports her and her family. Her room was fully furnished with everything she need to survive. He was getting worried her genuis daughter thought the world was far too boring so she should just bury herself in worlds far more interesting than theirs.

The middle aged man watched the teenager walking towards their back door that lead to the backyard. He watched as she hesitantly held the screen door's handle, breathing in and out. It was deadly silent, the married couple holding their breath as to not disturb the rare event unfolding in front of them. She tensed her shoulders and mustered up enough strength to push open the door. Apparently the strength she used was a little too much and she barreled out the door.

Once the door closed shut, whoops and cheers boomed from the home Arisa once knew as her safe haven. She glared at the house, annoyed at their over jubilant reactions. She believed they were exaggerating too much.

"Pop the champagne and bring out the beer cans! We're celebrating!!" Her father barked his voice revealing the unmasked joy he felt. His daughter finally decided to acknowledge the Earth and its living inhabitants, how could he not celebrate.

The still standing girl suddenly felt dizzy and plopped down and started crawling towards the utmost corner of her garden, too tired to even care about her soiled clothes. She reached her destination and sat upright.

She took off her backpack that and threw its contents and the bag itself on the ground. She took out her trusty lighter and burned the things on the ground and started to chant,

"O, bringer of evil, darkness and fright please come to the light..Bring your friends of yellow and white and save me from my nasty plight.... BOOM!"

An explosion occurred but the lively house has yet to show signs of noticing. The girl secretly wondered if her parents were that drunk or were too happy to even care.

A white blinding light surrounded the ashes and a hand slowly emerged. It's skin tone was a warm chocolate brown and its palm were free of callouses, like a baby's. The hand's size looked to belong to a grown man, despite it's smoothness it was far too big to belong to a woman. She shook her head at her thoughts, when had she turn into such a pervert? She looked at the slowly emerging hand doubtfully. She really didn't expect it to work seeing as she got her intel from a shady website.

A strong gust of wind scattered the ashes into the sitting girl's eyes and lungs. Her eyes watered as she desperately coughed into her hand, hoping to get rid of the itchiness she felt in her chest. She felt a hand going up and down her back, soothing the violently coughing girl. After coughing for quite a while, Arisa found her throat dryer than the Sahara desert. She looked up and saw a tanned male with piercing gold eyes, offering her a glass of water.

Arisa stared in shock for what seems like an eternity. She blinked and rubbed at her eyes, disbelieving of what was in front of her. A male, who was wearing a pair of pants that were so low Arisa could see his v-line, was holding a glass of sparkling water. The arm that was holding the glass of sparkling water was made of metal, It was glinting underneath the glare of the blazing sun. The girl didn't focus her attention on the mysterious male but on the glass he was holding. She felt her mouth go even dryer but she felt too awkward to ask. So she stared and stared and stared.

After holding his pose for a while, his hand started shaking, almost causing the glass of water to fall. The black haired man tsked and glared at the girl.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer."

Arisa pulled out her phone and did just that.

____________________________________________

By all means I do not own Akatsuki no Yona and same goes to Naruto

Both belong to their rightful owners