{4} Bumped into the wrong person

A white blinding light slowly diminished and there stood our one and only protagonist with a potato and a cat perched on each side of her shoulders.

ARISA P.O.V. (for the first time in forever)

I blinked my eyes slowly adjusting to the slightly better graphics of the new dimension that I had just entered. I breathed in its air and felt refreshed. Its air was clean, devoid of the harmful pollutants the air of the city had.

I looked around the place that I had warped in. It looked to be an old shop that was abandoned and unattended to. It was full of cobwebs and dust. This world had a different style than Naruto, it looked to be set in an era of Japan, one ancient. 

"What the fuck are you doing? Do you want to die? If not then get a move on!" A voice boomed. Asphodel has been cranky ever since we've arrived the new dimension. He said he hated this world and he wasn't joking one bit.

"I was gonna, but I realized that I wanted to just live in the moment you know? "

"Whatever you say." His lazy tone rang through the walls of my mind. Although I may never say it out loud or telepathically it was very comforting to have someone you know with you in an unfamiliar place.

His voice was coming from the ring on my hand. This ring was gifted to me by my favorite weasel, Itabae...... I mean Itachi-kun. After I had escaped it was physically impossible for any of the members to find me. When we were preparing to leave I felt guilty and decided to pay Itachi a visit and tell him I was leaving for a long time.

My heart clenched at the memory of his onyx orbs sadly staring at my ruby orbs looking for a sign, for an inkling of a chance of me changing my mind.

'I promise weasel-kun I'll come back......or at least I'll try to.'

Determination filled my ruby colored orbs and I sprinted out of the abandoned building ninja style.

Noticing the strange looks I got, I straightened my posture and started to run properly whilst keeping my pace. I had nearly forgotten that I was no longer in the Naruto realm and that running with your head close to the ground isn't really a normal thing to do.

Whilst running I bumped into a couple of pedestrians, not once getting knocked off my feet until a petite bunny faced boy came into the picture. He had dark blonde hair that was styled into a short bob and had bangs that were parted to the sides of his face. He had strickingly sharp bright sea green orbs that held the wisdom not belonging to a kid of his stature. He had knocked me flat on my ass and I did the same to he.

I glared daggers at the boy, silently blaming him for the aching pain on my gluteus maximus. A flash of surprise flitted through my eyes (DAT rhyme doe). It couldn't be possible, right? The dimension Asphodel belonged to was, Akatsuki no Yona? What part of this place is more dangerous than Naruto?! I glared at the ring on my hand, pissed I had to go through days of grueling training just to fight against regular old humans?!

"Peasant, Tato fell down." whispered Aoki the cat, who was surprisingly still on my shoulder, sounding quite worried. He snapped me out of my reverie, I whipped my head at the news and felt my mood get even gloomier

I looked at the blonde child with a look of feigned restlessness and stood up abruptly and speed over to the still sitting boy. He was staring dazed at me, he hasn't fully recovered from being knocked over by an unidentified object speeding at him.