{27} - 'Black Dragon?'

Third Person P.O.V.

A man of the age of twenty looked out his window. He saw his village folk happily living their lives. He lives to protect the smiles that they don. He is happy and content or at least that is what he tells himself.

He knew his heart ached to be reunited with his king. He also knew that the chances of that were low and yet he can't help but think is the burning in his hand a sign of his king coming to collect him?

"Aiyo! My lord, when on earth are you going to marry? You're already twenty this month and this old lady is already close to her death!"

A smile tugged at the man's porcelain face, albeit his smile looked a little fed up, and he looked at the woman who bursted in to his room.

"Granny, I couldn't possibly marry. I have to protect the village and King Hiryuu's reincarnation might come for me. A wife will only be a burden."

"Well I'm getting old and I want to see grandkids" Granny said stubbornly. He had an idea as to divert her attention from this topic but it just might cause a little more trouble.

"Granny, it hurts" He held up his bandaged hand and without missing a beat, Granny immediately started panicking and calling for help.

"Get over here you insolent fools! Hakuryuu-sama's precious hand is hurting!" Hakuryuu could only shake his head lightly and laugh.

He wonders if the fluttering of his heart meant something as well.

Yona P.O.V.

Hak and I were startled at the scream that resounded from the direction Arisa and Yoon went in. Hak wasted no time and immediately ran towards the said direction. I followed behind him. He discovered Yoon's satchel and I could visibly see his face grow all the more worried. I, of course, am worried too. Who knows what could have happened to them? They could be sacrificed to a demon for all we knew. That scream was proof of the capture being not so pleasant.

Whilst hurriedly looking for our lost companions the path grew mistier and mistier, almost to point where I had trouble seeing Hak, who was right in front of me. As the mist grew thicker, Hak grew tenser as well. He looked around warily and pulled me close. He brandished his weapon to seemingly nothing and started threatening an enemy I couldn't see.

"Show yourself" Hak's voice was monotonous and overbearing. It was coated with a layer of indifference with a cup of hostility just lurking underneath.

"Turn back now or suffer under the consequences"

Without even bothering to amuse the hiding cowards, Hak swung his blade and cleared the mist. After the mist cleared, our enemies were in plain sight. They looked dumbfounded at how easily Hak had cleared their trap. Despite being surprised, each person was drawing a bow, ready to shoot when necessary.

Arisa P.O.V.

"LET ME OUT OR I SWEAR TO THE HEAVENS THAT I WILL CASTRA-" Yoon cut me off by covering my mouth with his hands. We were locked up in a little cage with little to none leg room. The cage was made out of surprisingly sturdy wood. To top off the high-end cage, a warrior of the tribe, though I'm not too sure seeing as I only assumed that based on the spear he is holding, was assigned to guard us. I can't help but sarcastically think, why not just kill us? But I'm not complaining. My back was to his chest and he held me in his embrace. It may seem romantic through rose colored glasses but let me tell you, I AM SO UNCOMFORTABLE I COULD SCREAM.

"Arisa, angering them is not a good idea. Especially since we're their prisoners." Yoon whispered in my ear. I blinked stupidly, is it just me or has Yoon's voice become more husky than Hak's? Ohhh! Can't wait till Hak finds out about this!