{28} - Shiro Hebi

#pressured by yukitsukii.....sorryyyyy my snekkiess

______________________
_________

Unknown's pov

"The village is awfully lively this morning," A figure who stared out the window voice out. He was scantily dressed. He looked as if he had just woken up.

"Yes, it seems some outsiders have arrived." An aged voice answered, relaxed.

"What? They must be eliminated immediately!"

"They seem to be a special bunch. People are fussing over them in the middle of the village." The aged voice replied, her comment was off handed. Almost as if she was coercing the figure to calm down. This only enraged the figure further.

"Did they invite them in?!"

"But I heard there are two cute girls with them!"

"So what! We must be especially careful of female assassins." The figure robed himself properly and walked out proudly.

If I can't serve my master then at least I can protect my village.

Arisa P.O.V.

I decided to break free from the hectic mess that was the area near the princess and go sight-seeing. This place really was beautiful. The buildings were designed uniquely and there were dragon statues littered everywhere. The trees were green and lush and the fields were breathtaking The main color motif was white and that added on to the regal feeling that the village gave off. The pathway is also-

"Who are you and what are-" The man who roughly grabbed my arm to interrogate me stopped his sentence short when he looked into my eyes. I was stunned for a moment at his beauty. He had fair skin and his eyes were a beautiful shade of blue. He had silver hair that any woman would die for. His hair hang lower than his neck and he looked as frail as a girl but he emitted a sort of aura that screamed masculinity. 

He, too, stared at me for a prolonged period of time. He hadn't let go of my arm yet and I'm kind of feeling iffy about his stare.

Unknown P.O.V.

I stared at the black haired female in front of me. My heart fluttered passionately in her presence. She was beautiful. Her eyes were a beautiful mix of red and purple and her hair was like a waterfall of ink cascading down her picture-esque form. She was wearing clothes that were a tad bit different but they fit her form nicely. She has to be her. Only she could make me feel this way!

"Marry me." There's no doubt about it, she was the Kokuryuu. The woman destined to be the dragons' bride. And luckily for me, I got to her first.

Arisa P.O.V. (hot damn all these p.o.v. changes)

'Let me out! I'll make him marry my fist!'

'You don't have a fist, you're a potato.'

I ignored the turmoil happening inside my head and immediately shook off his hand. His face fell and I felt a tad bit sorry for him.

"Uh. Sorry but I have this virtue of not marrying guys I just met." I, of course, denied him. His figure seemed to droop further and my heart couldn't help but ache at the sight. It was weird. I usually didn't care about strangers. It's probably because Kija's too much of a snowflake to hurt.

"Hey, cheer up! I'm sure any girl would love to marry you! You're a really attractive and you seem to have a good family background. I'm sure if someone gets to know you better they'd fall for you!" I enthusiastically encouraged. 

"So would that someone possibly entail you?" The young man before me looked at me with tears in his clear blue eyes. His voice was soft and inquiring. His very image reminded me of a white rabbit shivering and waiting for its fate. I gulped and looked away from his piercing gaze.

"...Y-Yeah?" His face lit up like a child's on the morning of Christmas. "But I don't even know anything about you! I don't even know your name!" I hastily added. I lied though. His name is Kija. He is one of the four mythical warriors destined to fight alongside the reincarnation of Hiryuu, Yona. As a child he never got to be in close proximity to his father, the Hakuryuu of the time, due to his father refusing to accept the fact that he was going to be replaced by his own son. He was a sheltered pretty boy who had never been out of his village for more than a week. He was an understanding creature despite not knowing much of this world.

"I'm Kija, the current Hakuryuu." I laughed at his serious expression and took his hand to shake.

"I'm Arisa! Nice to meet you, Kija" He turned bright red the moment I said his name. I didn't really take him to be the shy type but the red was a lovely contrast to his pale white skin. 

"It was nice meeting you but I got to get back to my friends, they might think I somehow managed to kill myself in your ever so peaceful village." I immediately ran off, not bothering to properly say goodbye. There wasn't a point to that. After all, he was going to join us very soon anyway.

.

.

.

A sigh left the lips of a very forlorn princess. I stared at her. I wonder why she was so sad. I mean besides the fact that her dad is dead and the love of her life was responsible for her dad's death, there wasn't anything to be sad about. We were sitting, leaning against the huge tree. The elder left us for a bit to control the mob and we decided to rest a bit.

"What' wrong, princess?" Hak asked the dampened princess.

"It's amazing. When a child is born with the power of the White Dragon, the dragon's blood disappears from the previous White Dragon. The bloodline must be maintained until the dragon's power is needed again."

"I came to borrow such a power. I am far too selfish." Yona hugged her knees to chest and buried her head in them. Hak smiled and raised a brow.

"Should we just give up then?" I scoffed in my head. This guy was seriously just provoking the princess. We both know the princess' temperament. She will not back down. No matter what.

Instead of answering Hak's inquiry, Yona smiled mischievously and leaned to snatch the dagger that hung on Hak's waist. Hak was far too distracted by Yona's smile to even react.

"Hak lend me your sword!" Yona stood up confidently and brandished the small dagger.

"That isn't exactly 'lending' Yona."

"I've made my decision! I won't turn back but if the White Dragon won't help us, I'll have to trouble you and Arisa to train me more." Hak looked at me helplessly as Yona points the dagger at me. I smile and shake my head. We haven't a choice but follow this willful princess.

Kija's P.O.V. (last p.o.v. change, I promise)

I stored the little encounter of my wife to be in the back of my mind as I focused on driving the intruders away. Whatever their motives they will leave this village today. The villagers parted and made way for me as I asked them where the intruders were. They didn't need to answer me as I saw them staying near the old tree. I saw a petite cloaked figure pointing a dagger at a familiar looking black haired female. It was the Kokuryuu! I disregarded all thoughts of resolving this peacefully and ran to save my wife to be.

"Stop right there, you scoundrel!" Before I could reach my wife to be, the cloaked figure turned to face me and because of a sudden gust of wind the cloaked figure's hood fell down to reveal red hair. 

.

.

.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

'What a pussy.'

'Shuttup you lazy piece of starch.'

'Ugh...'

_________________________________
______________

If you haven't noticed, I made Tato's, the Cat's and Arisa's dialogue/thoughts.

Tato - BOLD and italicized
The cat, Aoki - Italicized and underlined
Arisa - 'Italicized'
Asphodel - BOLD