{29} - My master; My bride

Kija's P.O.V.

As my gaze landed on the fiery red hair I felt the blood in my dragon arm rush backwards. I felt the bandages that covered my dragon arm break apart as it doubled in size. It was hot and searing. I struggled to keep my consciousness. I dragged myself towards them. I felt my breath quicken as the pain squeezed my chest.

"AHHHHHHHH!" I let out a scream as my vision faded into nothingness. The last thing I saw was a figure running towards me with a worried expression on their face.

Arisa P.O.V.

I stifled a gasp. Just as Yona was horsing around and pointing a knife at me, a familiar voice roared in our direction. I looked at the direction the voice came from and found Kija standing there. He was looking absolutely livid. Just before he could run at us, his face changed drastically.

His face showed a look of utter disbelief but then it was shortly followed by a look of agonizing pain.

I felt my heart ache for him. I had the hugest urge to run over to him and see if he was alright. I, being the total pansy I am, ran towards him to do just that.

"AHHHHHHHH!" He let out a loud scream before promptly fainting.

I rushed to his side and started feeling his pulse and temperature. I know what was happening and I know that he was going to be fine but I can't help but feel so worried for him. It's a feeling I can't control.

Even as he was unconscious his breathing was still rough. Sweat ran down his pale face and his temperature was high.

"Someone collapsed! Please help!" I alerted the villagers. I had to. It would be very suspicious if a person who was not related to the White Dragon suddenly try to care of him. I looked at his arm and was astounded. It's one thing to see it on a screen and it's another when you see it in person. The scaled arm was majestic. The white scales that adorned it looked smooth and shiny. His nails were long and well taken care of. It made me feel a tad bit conscious of mine.

The villagers were quick on their feet and rushed to help their fallen treasure. They eyed me with apprehension as I explained what happened in detail. I retreated towards my friends as I watched them take care of the White Dragon. They laid him on a stretcher and they were about to carry him out, when he suddenly jolted awake. His expression turned sheepish as he realized what happened.

Our eyes briefly met before he broke off contact and looked at the princess. He coaxed his worried subjects and made them let him go. He strode towards Yona with composure in his gait and kneeled before her.

'Just how frivolous is this guy? First he proposes to you and now he's after the princess? What audacity!'

"Hakuryuu?" Yona was flustered at the sight of a pretty male kneeling in front of her.

"Yes, I inherited the ancient dragon's blood." His voice was resolute and confident. He lowered his head and kowtowed to the princess.

"I have been waiting for you, master."

Kija P.O.V.

I kept my back straight as I thought back to the imposing voice that bellowed into my consciousness when I saw my master for the first time.