{14} - Take a break~

~Six Years Ago~

"How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore and a Scotsman, dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot in the middle of the Caribbean by providence, impoverished, in squalor, grow up to be a hero and a scholar? The ten-" The young black haired maiden jumped an inch into the air, surprised at the sudden tap on her shoulder. Arisa glared daggers at the 13-year-old blonde perpetrator.

"What the hell Usagi-kun?! I almost had a heart attack." She screamed at the young lord. She peered at him to see a red-haired princess with a young black haired general trailing after her.

"We were just wondering what you were singing so zealously," Soo-won said slowly, in hopes of not sparking the girl's spontaneous mood swings. She lit up at the mention of the subject, her eyes shining brightly, she lifted her nose in a proud manner.

"The song's titled 'Alexander Hamilton' created by the best male in the whole wide universe, Lin-Manuel Miranda." Arisa gushed, eyes turning into hearts at just remembering the visage of the composing genius. You could literally see hearts floating around her. Unbeknownst to the female, Hak was twitching, annoyed at the female's expression when talking about the unknown male and Soo-won was close to snapping the fan he was holding.

"What makes him so special? His name sounds like a commoner's." Yona asked, genuine curiousness oozing through her amethyst orbs.

"What makes him so special?! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah" Arisa chortled at her question. "Not only did he compose at least 40 plus songs for his own musical, that took 8 years to complete, by the way, he can sing, act, dance and he is adorable. ADORA-FUCKING-BLE" She listed, her voice becoming a lot more excited the more she spoke about him.

"Do you have a painting of him?" Yona says, interested in seeing the man Arisa is fervently gushing about.

"Oh, I fucking wished," Arisa said wistfully, she eyes looking downcast. "Wait a minute...... Hey, princess do you by chance, have a paintbrush, some ink, and an empty scroll?" Arisa asked, barely masking her excitement.

"Yes, I believe there are a lot of those kinds of stuff in father's study. Why though?" Yona tilted her head at the older female but she didn't bother asking again once she saw her dashing through the snow tall grass of the garden they were currently in, leaving her companions in the dust.

Arisa arrived in front of the doors of the study, pressing her ears against the doors, vigilant of any sound that may give away the possible life of the people on the inside if ever there were any people inside.

Silence..

Having confirmed that there is no one inside the study, Arisa went in and took the things she needed with lightning speed. Once she left the room she was greeted by the sight of a confused red-haired princess, a smiling Usagi-kun and a ticked off Hak.

Arisa took the princess' arm and dragged her to her room, the boys could do nothing but follow suit. Once they entered the, too lavish for a maid, room, she placed all her 'borrowed' materials and started getting to whatever she was doing.

The boys and the princess stared at the girl holding a brush dipped in ink, swishing and swirling motions that slowly started to form a face. Her brush danced on the scroll, leaving a trail of dark ink in its wake. A head, A body, A hairline, Once an impeccable outline was created, Arisa exchanged her brush for a smaller one and started working on the details. After an hour and a half of gaping mouths and concentrated grunting, Arisa completed her painting.

"Isn't he beautiful?" Arisa swooned at her own painting." He looks okay... I guess" Yona offered.

"So uh Arisa, do you want to accompany us to the training grounds?" Soo-won asked the girl who was busying herself with hanging her beautiful masterpiece on the wall.