{2} In a new dimension

Third person P.O.V.

"So basically, you can cross dimensions and this dimension, where we are on right now, isn't really where you come from. You were entranced by this dimension and wanted to stay here, you fell in love but that person betrayed you and bound you to someplace you would wish not to mention and you call yourself Asphodel. Your powers and strength are totally reliant on mine." Arisa summarized. They were on the ticklish grass, sitting cross-legged. They chose to sit around the front of the porch, just where the grass started. They decided to get to know each other, seeing as they won't be getting out of the contract anytime soon.

"I didn't fall in love I just got attached." Asphodel denied with a lazy tone. He let his head fall back on the grass and straightened his legs, he was laying on the grass looking quite comfortable. "Yeah and I didn't lock myself in, I just hid from the sunlight." Arisa sarcastically remarked. She looked pointedly at her now laying down conversation partner. Truthfully, Arisa had no idea how to converse with another person, or in his case being, she simply talked the words she usually chatted on her online games in chats. Her joking demeanor changed as she mulled over a question she was hesitant to ask.

"...Do you want to go back to your own dimension?" Her voice was soft and coaxing, she said it slowly hoping not to trigger bad emotions from the male

"It's not like I can, seeing as I'm bound to you and all." He replied, his tone clipped. "Well just bring me along then." The male widened his eyes at what the girl said and scoffed. "You'll die in under a minute in there."

"Then train me!" Somehow the girl was in front of the attractive male's face, just a few inches away. If the male moved his head up just a bit their lips would meet. He noticed she had faint freckles that dusted her pale face, so faint that if he were to be a normal human he would have had to squint. Her eyelashes were long and fanned out, much like a butterfly's wings. Although the girl had eyebags the male could see the genuine earnest look in her eyes. He sighed heavily, finding this whole situation tiresome.

"Little girl that was what I was planning from the start." He said rolling to the side "Let's go" He stood up and walked to the middle of the backyard.

"The name's Arisa, bud." Arisa cackled in her head at her pun. She stood up and patted her body to rid herself of the dirt that clung to her. She slowly advanced towards Asphodel. (A/N: Asphodel is a type of flower btw)

He took her hands and held on tight. Arisa couldn't help but notice how bigger his hands are compared to hers, what's more, his hands are smoother compared to hers and she couldn't help feeling the of jealousy creep up on her. Before she could wipe off the scowl on her face, a blinding light surrounded them both. Arisa felt her world spin, she felt Asphodel's hands tighten around hers. She felt as if her internal organs were being forcefully mixed into mush in a spiral motion. Right before she could pass out on Asphodel's welcoming arms the spinning stopped and so did the mixing of her organs.

The moment she breathed in the air of the new place, her whole body throbbed and soon after her nerves felt as if something hot was being forcefully added into her system. Her eyes were stinging and she felt like death would be oh so sweet right now. Her clutched at her eyes as she felt them itch. She wanted to claw at them to alleviate the pain but she knew it would only make it worse. Her eyes were starting to get watery and her brain felt fuzzy. She gasped and whispered the male beside her's name before she passed out on what seemed like a forest's floors.

The male sighed exasperatedly. He lifted the female and studied her animated appearance. Her skin was flawlessly white. Her eyelashes were like before long and fanned out beautifully. Her lips looked plump and soft like sakura petals. He was tempted to take a bite and taste her soft lips. Her face looked a lot younger and unripened but that did not help to cover her innate beauty. She looked to be around 11 to 12. He wiped away the tears from her lashes and picked her up, then started running towards a cave.