{15} - Tae-yeon, my little angel!

Arisa P.O.V.

I woke up with a start. I looked around the room I was in. It was empty save for a few candles and a sleeping princess in another futon close to mine. I was close to a sliding door that I would presume to be a closet.

'Funny how I can't remember when I lost consciousness.'

A wave of dizziness suddenly hit me and I had to support myself with a hand on my mat to prevent me from falling. I tried to recall what happens after Yona wakes up but my memories of the anime is slowly fading, bit by bit. I saw the red haired princess stir and slowly wake up. She looked around until she noticed me.

"Arisa where are we?"

"We're in-" before I could finish my sentence the door slid open revealing the cutest human I have ever laid my eyes on carrying two plates. He had blonde hair and blue eyes and he looked like he could only reach up to my waist. He was struggling and my maternal instincts went crazy. I rushed to help him and took the plates from his hands and set them down in front of our futons, trying my best to restrain myself from glomping the cute boy.

"Are you sure you are well enough to be walking around, miss?" His soft voice, like an angel's, made my knees turn to jelly and I couldn't help but coo at the cute little boy. He brought his soft small hands to my forehead and his other hand to his, comparing out temperature. After confirming that my temperature was just right with a small nod, he turned to Yona and checked her condition too.

"Good! Both of your fevers have gone down" He declared smilingly, his hands on his hips. He hands up the piping hot bowl of porridge. "Eats lots of food and get well soon" I could no longer suppress my motherly instincts and hugged the boy. He looked surprised but he slowly returned the hug.

"Can I adopt you?" I said with a serious expression. My little angel only laughed and urged me to eat. "You are so funny Onee-san" I felt my heart tremble, he was so cute.

I took a bite of the porridge and smiled warmly, it was really good. "It's good right?" My angel asked. I could only nod and continue eating. I looked over at Yona and saw tears well up in her eyes.

"Why are you crying? D-Does it tastes bad?" Yona shook her head vigorously, appeasing the troubled child. I walked over to Yona and gave her a big hug and wiped away the tears in her eyes.

"It's really warm," She said to my angel, not resisting my warm embrace.

"You're crying because it's warm? You're so weird." My angel laughed, full of childlike wonder. I let Yona go and hugged my angel again. "Ne my little angel, please let me be your mama."

"Why do you keep calling me 'little angel' Onee-chan? I'm Tae-yeon, Haknii-chan's younger brother." My angel informed, sitting on my lap looking quite comfortable.

"HAK'S?! What kind of luck does he have to get the cutest little brother in the world?!" I said heatedly, cursing Hak's good luck. I consoled my self by rubbing my cheek against my little angel's, my little angel decided to amuse me and he rubbed his cheek against mine too.

"Are you guys Haknii-chan's friends?"

Yona and I looked into each other's eyes, pondering.

"Probably," we answered in unison, uncertain.

The door slammed open revealing Han-dae and Tae-woo on each side of the door tears streaming down their faces.

"That's awful.....*sniff* Even if you can't be lovers..."

"You might not even be friends, so he is totally out."

"Hahahahaha They're right! Oh, pitiful Hak." I laughed catching their ever so blatant teasing, joining in on it.